How can you tell if your relationship is heading for marriage?

Are there cues that guys will give women when marriage is on the table? Talking about when they want kids? How they handle finances? Etc. What goes through the mind of a man that has marriage on the brain?

Will men ever marry women when their life situation (education, career, timing, etc) is not perfect? Will men walk away from a woman they want to be with if things are not perfect?

0|0
0|4

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know what the signs are for marriage, but as far as a man walking away from a woman becuase of the situations you listed, well that is a case by case basis. There are some men out there that will simply love a woman for who they are and not what they are, and there are some men out there who at least want there woman to be educated and be able to care for themselves and be able to hold a career path need be. It's up to every man on what he looks for in a woman, there is no "stereotype"

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Marriage normally consists future plans like marriage and savings (finances) things of that sort because men like to be logical and marriage is normally the logical begining for future plans. As for if the womans situation isn't perfect, of course he would still marry her. Men don't look at marriage for a sidekick, mostly men think about marriage when they find a woman they feel suitable to have around for the rest of their lives working hard for. I don't know one man that thinks about marrying a girl for support more than the need of someone to have kids with and take care of the house. Yes men look for a housewife, that's been a huge stereo type, but it is very true. Any man expects to take care of things himself without the need of help (when it comes to work, finance, etc) he just want's someone to come home to lovingly after a hard days work.

0|0
    0|0
  • As far as I'm aware the traditional cue is a proposal. :p

0|0
    0|0
  • He won't walk away if he loves you

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.