He brought up marriage and kids?

I recently met a a guy and we've been dating. He seems really nice although I am going back to college quite soon so I don't know if we'll be able to have a long term relationship. He's a bit older than me (I'm 18 and he's 24). He had me over last night and cooked me dinner and then in the morning breakfast, and then we went for a walk. We've also been having sex already, which is different for me because I don't usually put out this soon when I meet someone...but he specifically told me that he thinks that I'm very pretty and that he does really like me, and enjoys spending time with me.

I just thought that it was interesting that on our walk this morning he asked me whether or not I wanted to get married and/or have kids. I told him that I wasn't sure, that I hadn't really thought about it. Then he said to me that he only wanted kids if he found someone and was madly in love with them and had a stable job. He said that right now he's worried about having kids before he's ready and not being able to support them/bring them up properly.

Do you think he was implying anything when he asked this question or with his response? I just thought it was an interesting thing to bring up when we've known each other for such a short period of time..Also, do you think that he really likes me?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I think he's at that age where marriage and kids is becoming a possibility, and to be honest some people will start discussing the possibility early on in a relationship to get a feel for how the other person feels. At this point, I don't think there is a way for us to tell if he likes you, but it sounds like that could be the case. Either way, be cautious, and see what happens.