Do you think my boyfriend is going to propose to me?

My boyfriend told me he had reservations to my favorite restaurant on Wednesday. Today he called and said the plans had changed and he was taking me somewhere that was a surprise. He told me to dress nicely.

About 2 months ago he and I went engagement ring shopping (his idea) and I picked out the perfect ring. I know how much he makes and it's definitely in his price range. They didn't have any in my size and when the woman behind the counter said it would take 6 weeks to size the ring he said under his breath, "Oh, I better get on that". Do you think he's going to propose on Wednesday?

So...he cancelled the date because of work. I guess he wasn't going to propose after all. Bummer. : (

Most Helpful Guy

• Better than 50-50.Hope it's a great evening!

What Guys Said 2

• The plot thickens. Perhaps the ring isn't ready yet!?!

• Lol, thanks for trying to keep it optimistic. It's cool, I know it will happen some time. He's the one that wanted to pick out the ring, after all. Now the only question is when.

• It sounds like a VERY reasonable guess. But don't get too hyped up in case this isn't the time. I'd bank on him proposing at some point though. Hope it goes well.

What Girls Said 2

• Defiantly. But don't get too excited just incase, you don't want to be crushed when he doesn't on that night.

• It's definitely within the realm of possibility. ;-)