How do I keep the conversation going?

i always seem to find a dead end in having conversations with guys what can I say to keep the conversation going? what things can I ask or say?

Most Helpful Guy

• well, I know that it won't be as hard for you since you are a girl, guys are more likely to engage and reciprocate in conversation than girls are

What Guys Said 1

• always make sure that you never ask stupied ques.. and use some words like love , sex , f***ing, dating etc.

What Girls Said 1

• You can ask him... do you play sports? Do you like reading, I like reading harry potter books. You can ask him anything. You can tell him you like his shirt. Ask him does he like dogs better then cats. Just go with the flow. you can't really plan what your going to say. Because you might forget or that might make you more scared. Its important to relax and be yourself. And look nice. Because first impression is very important. So have fun. good luck :)