It's never 50-50 in a marriage. Do you agree or disagree with this quote about relationships, why?

"You know it's never 50-50 in a marriage. It's always 70-30 or 60-40. Someone falls in love first. Someone puts someone else up on a pedestal. Someone works very hard to keep things rolling smoothly; someone else sails along for the ride."

It's from Jodi Picoult's novel "Mercy", and I thought it had an interesting point. Do you think that one person in a relationship always loves more?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's very very rare to find a relationship where both partners love each other equally, but it is possible because looking at my parents I really could never choose who loves who more. But in most cases I think love is more 60-40 or 70-30

What Guys Said 1

• I really do think so but I hope its not

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah there's always a discrepency. Its sad, but I think its pretty much right on the money