He proposed me!

OH MY GOSH! This is for those of you who read Tomorrow! But you will never guess what the present he had for me was!!!!

Well, I walked to the park were he told me to meet him, and he was already there. We sat for a while and some how started talking about raising a family and then he said "Before you say anything else, I remember I need to ask you something. But I need to do something first." And when I asked what, he pulled me towards him and we kissed for what seemed like forever. Then he said "Oh, and for your present" (he pulled out a small box) "Will you marry me?" And OF COURSE I said yes!!! I AM SO EXCITED!!

Most Helpful Guy

• I read tomorrow and wtf?! You're not even 18 and getting married. More power to you but really... think of what you could experience in the next 8 or so years! College guys will be all over you. I just don't want you to limit yourself to one guy before you can experience others, that's all. Have fun

What Guys Said 6

• You guys are a little young, but if you are truly in love, best of luck to you. Maybe you should consider a long engagement?

It does sound like your guy is very romantic, though!

• You are young, but best of luck to you, if you work it right and you guys plan everything out right it could work, take your time to think everything over and don't rush into anything just out of spur of the moment or else you'll risk ruining the entire relationship, and not just the marriage... be very careful... hope everything works out fine with or without the marriage, sounds like a great guy for you...

• Usually marriages at a age like that don't last. I mean America is already a 75% divorce rate. Being younger just adds to the fire,...but more power to ya,...I guess.

• Won't last long, I was in the same boat at one point well I was going to ask her but then when I turned 18 it hit me, I have my whole life ahead of me so I told her I wasn't ready.

• Good luck but you are too young to get married.

• Omg!! what has the world gone through...you are still young, you don't want to enjoy your life? But good luck to you and your boyfriend!!

What Girls Said 2

• lmao... I agree with hostkeep1. Man I bet you don't even know what hair colour you wanna have for the next 6 months, how could you possibly know who you want to spend the rest of your life with?

• Way to go girl!