What would you like your WEDDING/Engagement RING to look like?

Girls, what would be the most ideal wedding/engagement ring for you? How would it look like and what your prince range would be in?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 2

• why do you care? aslong as your married to the man of your dreams why should it matter

• I'm not a girl but if I was buying instead of surprising her with her picking it out herself, I'd go with something like this. link The price is irrelevant I'm just showing the look.

What Girls Said 10

• link

link

and you can visit this same website and design your own ring...you know her tastes and style and it doesn't take much time to do if you're pressed for it

• My mother's wedding ring belonged to her aunt, who passed away. I would want something like that, a ring with sentimental value. If a guy goes out and buys me one, it's just materialistic garbage to me.

• Nice answer - but what if no rings have been passed down in his family?

• My mom's wasn't passed down in my dad's family, it was on her side. If there's no ring on either side though, I don't really want a ring. Like I said, it's just materialistic garbage to me.

• Something like this maybe. link

• I'd LOVE a marquise, emerald or oval diamond with 2 small side stones. Price range: depends on the guy. I wouldn't want him to overspend. So less than his monthly wage.

• I don't really care, it's such a minor part of a marriage. Though, if it cost less than $300 I might be a little offended haha.

• I don't care, as long as it came from the heart.

Hell, I'd except a ring pop only because it wod make me laugh xD

as long as I found the guy I want to b with I'm fine

• I don't even want a wedding ring. if the guy loves me enoughhhh, he'll show it through the way he treats me, and acts toward me, than buying an expensive ring. :]

• ugh. I was talking to my friend who is an investment banker so obviously without a doubt he's incredibly wealthy. His just bough this girlfriend an engagement ring that cost around 150K.

• haha fun question

dream ring:

link

realistic ring:

link

but at least 1 ct

• haha I already pick my out because my boyfriend has to save up for it :) its a circular diamond with to smaller diamonds on the side and some fancy metal work around it ...its around 4 grand