My ex girlfriend texted me that she's engaged??

My ex Girlfriend and I were together for 3 years and broke up 3.5 months ago. She got a new Boyfriend a week later. I stopped talking to her 1 month ago all together. So two weeks ago she texted me saying you were an amazing boyfriend and how sorry she was for things she had done. I didn't respond. Then yesterday she texted me again saying "I"m engaged and thank you for helping grow as a person and becoming a better GF. I think she's trying to get a reaction out of me! I don't believe for a second that she's engaged either. I think it's a convoluted way of trying to get me back in her life? Has anyone ever tried a desperate tactic to try to get your ex back? By the way I still haven't responded

Most Helpful Guy

• Stay away from that buddy. She is playing games with you. There is very good chance she is just completely bullsh!ting you. She wants your attention. She wants to rub how 'she is happy' all up in your face. Don't let her do that to you. That's good that you haven't responded and keep it that way! What your ex is doing, is a sad but yet common site nowadays. Simply put, keep doing what your doing by ignoring her. Show her that she doesn't have any power over you. Show her that you won't tolerate any bull from her. Its eating her up that your not responding back to her! Whatever you do, stay strong and don't play her game! Take care!

What Girls Said 2

• Lol, my ex did that to me and when I didn't give a reaction he apolojised for days saying he was joking yet I am still failing to see the joke. They trying to get a reaction to see if you still care.

• if she had a boyfriend for sure after the break up then I am sure she is getting engaged..i think you should play it cool and respond as if it didn't hurt you either be like I am glad I could do that for you and I wish you goodluck..i am sure she will come out with the truth!

What Guys Said 3

• Shes either yanking you or just too easy.

• put the phone down and take two steps away from the crazy.

Shes just feeling abit down and hoping you'll be devastated that she's engaged and then that'll make her feel better about herself.

2 options, sever all contact, or call her bluff.

option 2 could be fun; just ask to meet this guy, take him out for a beer etc. when she panics you'll know she's faking and pull up a chair in the winners circle.

Hope this helps,

Dral.

UK

• Be strong it will pass and you will be free...