Seriously, people look at sex and don't think anything of it anymore. Its become like a daily routine for some people. And then people wonder why they have relationship problems dealing with "i thought they loved me" or "they cheated on me with my friend" or "Now that I've given them everything sexually, what else can we do?" Its one of the biggest problems with basically every relationship now-a-days. And, yes, it is socially acceptable, but does that mean its right?
So my question is this. Does anyone believe in saving sex for marriage? Why or why not?
- Yes, I believe in saving sex for marriage.57% (16)22% (2)49% (18)Vote
- No, I think its fine not to save sex for marriage.11% (3)22% (2)14% (5)Vote
- I don't think it really matters.4% (1)33% (3)11% (4)Vote
- I think its fine if you dont, as long as you wait for the right person.25% (7)23% (2)24% (9)Vote
- Other3% (1)0% (0)2% (1)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
Yes, I believe sex should wait until marriage! I plan on staying a virgin until my honeymoon ; ) (at least try)Then I'll know it's the right time, and the right person and obviously not have any doubts or regrets.because I'll be married to the person who said a vow to cherish and love me the rest of my life ; )