Is it OK to still think about my ex if I'm engaged?

My ex and I broke up 4 years ago... I know, that's a long time and I should be way over it by now! It took me a long time to find someone that was able to take my mind off of my ex and we've been together for almost 2 years now and recently got engaged. I love him very much but I find myself thinking about my ex maybe too often. I have dreams about him and then it makes me realize I still miss him. We talk on occasion, I don't think he's interested in a possibility of us being together and honestly I don't think I would be either. I guess I'm just wondering if I should feel bad about thinking about him and having these feelings! please help!

What Guys Said 1

• You should cut him out entirely. Otherwise, you run the risk of allowing him to sabotage what you have with your current fiance by way of your distraction and guilt.

What Girls Said 0