Do you believe in fate/signs/destiny when it comes to finding a partner?

Me and her have been hit with so many signs that says we are meant to be with each other. First was she tied the knot for my necklace (like in marriage) when I first met her face to face. Then in a group photo, I was suppose to be in a proposal position in front of her. She believed that we were meant to be with each other. Do you believe in signs? fate? destiny?

Most Helpful Guy

• I like to use omens like this as an excuse to flirt. They're great opening lines, aren't they?

If she keeps finding them, it's her way of saying she really likes you. Not that some of these signs lack meaning...for example, you must go to the same places in order to discover these signs, right?

What Girls Said 3

• Nope, I think people have the ability to be happy with many different people, it just depends on which one they meet first. As for signs, I'm sure I could find signs that I should date my own brother if I look hard enough.

• As for signs, well they can be interpreted many different ways, so no. As for fate and destiny yes I believe in those, however I believe that not everyone ends up with their 'soul mate'.

• No. I believe you only see signs if you want to see them whether positive or negative ones.

What Guys Said 2

• No, but I believe that she is trying hard to find all the positive omens she can!

• I believe that if a girl is riding your **** then she will marry you at a drop of a pin