I want to know if this guy likes me?

we have been talking for about 4-5 months already.. we are just friends.. he has a girlfriend that he rarely sees because of her parents. the guy knows I like him. he always gets jealous if he knows about me talking to other guys, & we have been having sex since July I thought after the first time it would be weird but no.. we go out at least once a week if not its every 2 weeks.. we text a lot and he always hugs me. I mean he knows I like him and yet he sticks around. every time we have sex its like we both totally enjoy it and lay in bed together.. the thing is I just came out of a 5yr relationship (marriage) in which I am processing a divorce I don't know if that is held him back. he is always there to listen to my problems and always listens. he is over protective with me. always making sure I'm safe

What Guys Said 2

• 100% yes he does...after reading that there is no doubt.

• If he spends time with you, contacts you, has sex with you etc he likes you...

What Girls Said 0