Will my ex girlfriend take me back? We broke up a week ago, we have been together for 1 1/2?

This will be are third break and she's very heartless right now one moment she says she's done and for me to move on the next day she says she needs time and for me to not to contact her and that she wants to cut all ties with me for awhile is she really done with me or is she just wanting her space and time now she said she wants me to prove to her that I can stop drinking and being jealous its just funny how we were fine that day and then that night we got into a fight and she kicked me out we have been talking about marriage and all type of stuff and now she doesn't even want to talk to me its been a week she even changed her number but she said she might give it to me if I stop calling her work so much what should I do does she miss me as much as I miss her

What Girls Said 1

• im sorry to hear that you are feeling that way right now... I know how hard it is.. trust me.. but calling her to her job is the worst thing you can do... you are only going to remind her how good she did by leaving you so for your own good I suggest you stop... now the only way you can see whether she can take you back is if you do your self that favor and stop drinking and being jelous...Now its going to take quite some TIME before she can take you back.. You need to understand that she is HURT because she cares about you and your health. That's the reason why she loves you one day and she doesn't the other she loves you she just doesn't know whether she can handle or if she deserves to be with someone with those trust and alcohol issues... you have to first WORK ON convincing your self that you need to trust her and make sure you keep your word... oviously if she is talking about marriage is because she loves you so why are you doubting her? ...Remember only TIME and YOUR ACTIONS will prove her that YOU WILL TRY YOUR BEST TO IMPROVE THAT... For now just have patience and keep your self occupied so you don't think about her... imma girl I know... trust me ... I know... I've been there before... =D .

P.S SOME OF US GIRLS LOVE OURSELF SO MUCH TO THE POINT WHERE WE WILL LEAVE THE MAN WE LOVE IF THEY DONT LISTEN TO US SPECIALLY WHEN THINGS ARE FOR THEIR OWN GOOD... THINK OF IT THIS WAY... IF YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO MAKE A CHANGE FOR YOUR OWN GOOD, WHAT MAKES HER THINK THAT WHEN SHE MARRY YOU, YOU WILL EVER BE WILLING TO MAKE A CHANGE ( IF THERE IS A NEED TO ) IN THE FUTURE FOR YOUR OWN GOOD?

I HOPE THIS HELPS AND I HOPE SHE TAKES YOU BACK ( WHEN YOU REALLY DO YOUR SELF IMPROVEMENTS )

What Guys Said 0