Actions speaking louder than words?

I recently developed a crush on this guy. I told him that I thought he was cute and stuff like that he said he thought the same and that he wanted to "chill more" so we could get to know each other more. It's been about 2 weeks and I not expecting marriage or nothing but he's not been putting forth any real effort I'm the on always asking him to come over and things like that. We made plans one night and he ditched me for his well more like our friends. He didn't text and tell me that he couldn't come or anything he basically stood me up. He has come over and we've chilled a couple of times he says he likes me but his actions say otherwise. Maybe I'm just reading too deep into the situation but I don't know show I stick it out or move on before I get attached?

Most Helpful Guy

• If he really liked you more than a passing interest then he'd make more of an effort, he sounds like a douchebag, don't make the effort, if he wants you, he'll come and get you.

What Guys Said 3

• I'd probably move on, if you don't see much progress it's best to rather than to dwell on it. The more time spent on someone who isn't making the effort just goes to waste and restricts you from finding the next great person.

• his actions are hinting on where he prioritizes you in his life...maybe he's not the one

• Maybe he doesn't feel the same way. You did the right thing though. You need to talk to him about your expectations from the relationship to be sure you are on the same page

What Girls Said 0