Would you ladies wear a veil, even if you were not a virgin?

What would you wear on your wedding day if you were not a virgin as opposed to if you were?

Most Helpful Girl

• would you wear a white dress even if you're not a virgin?

What Girls Said 7

• A veil didn't signify virginity in the old days. Women wore veils and lifted them at the end of the service to make sure that no body stole the bride- the bridesmaids would also wear veils to make them look similar and thus only when they were legally married and in no fear of being made to marry someone else would her face be revealed.

Either way I plan on wearing a veil yes, and I'm not a virgin.

• since I am Catholic, I would wear a white dress and veil. the veil is supposed to represent purity and a womans virginity and also covering your head in a church is showing humility towards God. if I wasn't religious I would do what Kasey Chambers did, she had a BBQ in her backyard with her friends and famiy. both her and her husband wore black shirts and jeans.

• I think I would, even thought it should represent purity, nowadays it doesn't really matter.

• I don't like veils and I know the veil is the symbol of virginity but I am a virgin.

• I plan to be pure on my wedding day

• I hope to still be one!

• I didn't know that but now I do. I suppose I would just wear a pretty white dress.

I am not religious though, I told my man he can propose to me and we will just stay engaged.

What Guys Said 2

• I didn't know a veil was for virgins

• You are asking them if they would lie publicly. If the hymen is a worthless body piece evolution or god would have gotten rid of it by now.