Should I give him my number or not??

So, this guy asked for my number but he's married. He's also expressed an attraction towards me. Should I give him my number or not? Would it be out of line if I did?

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol. Wtf!? No!

Or it depends what you want from him. If you just want sex and have no morals or respect for the marriage, you can sleep with him.

If his marriage is bad and he leaves her for you, what makes you think he wouldn't do the same to you later on should you be married?

What Guys Said 3

• Don't do it. He might be able to cheat on his wife but you don't want to be the one he cheats with. Nothing good can really come out of this.

• Considering all facts stated, this guy is looking for a booty call. Nothing more.

Alternatively it's "possible" (I guess) that he's not doing well in his marriage but still, it's the moral of the story.. it's your call..

• Go for it.. living life on the edge once in awhile is a rush and healthy for you

What Girls Said 2

• No! Def do not give him your number. Do not be a homewrecker. Also, if he is doing this to his wife...the woman he married and promised vows to...then what do you think he is going to do to you? The same if not something worse. A man who does something like that is scum...you deserve better.

• Nope, don't do it. Plain and simple. There are plenty of single guys.