Asking her to marry me? I need tips or ideas.

I've been with my girlfriend for a long while and a while back we talked about getting married and asked her what would she say if I asked her so I know she sure and she really in to it and the whole idea.

what I'm wondering what the best way to do so?

I've got an idea how but just wondering if anyone got any good ideas

Most Helpful Girl

• When my friends's bf proposed to her, he made a jigsaw puzzle for her of a guy proposing to a girl. The final piece of the puzzle was the ring and he hid that. She's crazy about puzzles so she looked everywhere for that last piece. And finally she found it. Her bf on one knee with a real ring .

What Girls Said 15

• every girl would love to have a dream wedding proposal like you see in the movies like
    thumbs.dreamstime.com/.../...proposal-21355385.jpg

• well I suggest several things,

-ask her close friends.

-MAYBE her mom

-remember somethings she's said in the past,about her "dream" proposal

-surprise her by going somewhere she's always wanted to go,or that she loves,set it up (in detail)...like a hotel penthouse or a special landmark..

its hard but it just comes down to picking a place where everything will come out perfectly,romatic and itll be one of the best days of her life.

hope that helped somehow (: good luck.

• When she leaves for work, Place cupcakes on the kitchen counter that spell out 'will you marry me?'. Decorate her bedroom with balloons and confetti. Have a path of flowers/confetti leading to her bedroom from the kitchen. You need to be kneeling dressed in a suit and ask her again

• Just don't embarrass her and I think you'll be fine. First date, favorite place, in front of family or best friends sounds like a solid idea.

• You should go with your idea and mix it in with things you know she likes. [: don't go off of other peoples ideas too much, be as original as you can be

• Maybe ask her at one of her favorite places, with roses and a little speech. And make sure to get someone to take pictures!

• Take her either to the first place you met,where you had your first kiss, or where you had your first date

• What's the most special thing you guys have ever done? Most memorable thing? Bring her back and recreate that day/night and create more memories. Or combine multiple memories to create something new and unforgettable

• https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=818433571521191

• Use the bible. A verse about marriage and tie the ring to the page saver string.

• I would like to take a romantic walk on the beach

• You should make sure it's a surprise. Since you've talked about it, she might see it coming. Try doing something casual or what you would normally do together and just whip out the ring. I know I would love that!

• You could do it in the place you first met? The first place you 'saw' her per se. I'm not a big fan of public proposals but it really depends on the person. Good luck!

• Call he dad and ask his permission in front of he then whip out the ring! If she's very family oriented you could even do It at a fam gathering that way! If she's not go for a nice picnic at dinner time a secluded lake river and do it there! Hot air balloon ride would be the ultimate but it's very common and she'd probably know

What Guys Said 1

• Be creative to your proposal mate. Think what she like/loved the most, whatever you guys daily activities. Or maybe something more special. Dancing, Singing etc. Ask her friends/family to help you out to propose to her. Simple as that.