A question for the ladies

Ok just for fun girls, what's your ideal way to be proposed to, when dream about it what do you see. I don't care how over the top it may be.

Most Helpful Girl

• Umm up on a roof while it's raining or on a lonely beach at night or at the forest under huge trees.For every occasion I want the rain scenery though!Meh the ideal way to be proposed to is easy/possible to be found...The ideal person that you would be capable of sharing your life with is the thing that it's the most difficult/impossible part to be found.

What Girls Said 8

• I'm a HUGE Boston Red Sox fan and mai dream is to get married under the Green Monster but I know I can't so being proposed to at Fenway Park would be almost as good. Actually it would make mai lifetime! Especially if he did it during a Red Sox/Yankees series!

• I always wanted to be proposed to in a park (Central Park) right next to the big city at night. Just something simple. Him holding my hand and then BANG there it is but in a sweet and simple sort of way not over the top or anything

• Where I had my first kiss with said person..or somewhere that had meaning to us. Or in a hot air balloon in the clouds <3 I've always dreamt of that :-)

• On Christmas eve we go out to a really nice dinner and he hides the ring in my glove so it slide on my finger before we go out.. my luck I would screw it up though lol

• To have it written in the sky. Blind fold her tell her how much you love her and all that, than unfold the blind fold and point to the sky.

Anyways that is my opinion

• i think it would be awesome if the guy put a lot of thought into it and found a very creative way to propose... it would b awesome if a guy took me skydiving and proposed..its a little crazy but it would b intense!

• Where we had our first kiss or date would be sweet.

BUT if I could choose anything, I'd want my boyfriend to propose to me in front of Hogwarts Castle at the Harry Potter theme park in Orlando!

• Haha, are you harry potter nerd like me, or just like the castle

• HP nerd all the way. :)

• Ever since I was little I always hoped to be proposed to somewhere with a beautiful scenery. Up in the hills overlooking the river in the evening when the sun is at its lowest, I'm a country girl so go figure =) To be taken out for a drive up there with the one I love, talking about the future then BAM being asked to be his wife. Seems a lot prettier in my mind since I know of a gorgeous place already. Hopefully someday that will happen =)

What Guys Said 0