What is the most sweetest thing some-one has ever done for you?

Says it all in my question:)

My friend guy brought me roses and a singing card for valentines day. I found it so sweet. That was my first ever time some-one gave me roses and a singing card:)

Most Helpful Girl

• For Christmas last year, my best friend got me a giant stuffed Pikachu doll. He got my roommate to let him into my dorm and my room, and he put it on my bed while I was at class. He put a charm bracelet he made on the Pikachu's hand, and there was a card with a poem inside along with it all. He even sprayed the Pikachu with a bit of his cologne, haha. It was seriously such a great surprise to come back to after class. :)

What Guys Said 3

• I don't know many people here in Arizona. But I made friends with Amy, a co-worker. For my birthday she showed up with cake and coconut rum. It was the sweetest thing anyone had ever done for me in quite some time. :)

• No one has done anything sweet for me. I'm a giver that doesn't receive I guess.

• A girl approached me and seemed some what interestead in me (even though I found out other wise)

What Girls Said 2

• one time I was crying and this random stranger came up to me and asked if I was OK and gave me a hug

• my husband abandoned his 3 years studies in another country university, fly over and change his university in order to marry me. that's after he proposed to me and I told him he have to come here if he want to marry me :D and he marry me in the end :D... I don't think anyone could do anything sweeter than that to me ever again :D

• I think that is one hell of a commitment:)

• Seriously yea :D and thank god I found him :3 <3