Would you wait 3 weeks?

I'm only in High School, so preferably answers from people around my age :)

So because of family issues, I couldn't go out during the last school break. And cause of that my boyfriend's kinda drifted away and he doesn't seem to love me like he used to.

Now, he has finals coming up and he says it's best for us not to see each other until exams are over, which is in 3 weeks time

I know that he wouldn't cheat on me because I have too many connections that would tell me. But would anyone out there wait 3 weeks for a boyfriend who doesn't seem like he even loves me? Or should I just break it off with him?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I remeber my first relationship and they usually wernt the best for me and your still young so think what exactly is the future of this relationship if he already is showing disinterest how would you expect it to last long enough for anything like a proposal to come up?

Thats probly why I've only been in 2 relationships says my friends.. but let's forget that this is about you!

So I reckon you should ask him if he truly still likes you..anyway your still kids and you get bored easily so I think you should end it unless you REALLY think he might still like you.

What Guys Said 1

• If you are already thinking about breaking up with him after 3 weeks, it sounds like you 2 are not right for each other.

What Girls Said 2

• It depends. If you love and want to be with him,then wait three weeks. If you have decided to break up with him no matter what, then break up with him. It is not the best thing to do right before his exams..

• Give him some time, he'll make it up to you (: