Saving My Cousin Or Just Pissing Her Off?

So my cousin went out with the guy for 7 years, he proposed to her and then dumped her less than 6 months later, she claims that he was being an @$$hole and she was crying about it and was very depressed, 2 weeks later she starts dating another guy. I found this to be kinda strange so I talked to the guy myself, he said that this other guy that she's dating now was spending a lot of time with her while he was away at work and school and he didn't like it, she also goes to clubs all the time. what I can see being a possibility is that he either told her to stop partying or stop seeing this guy, maybe both, and she told him to go f**k himself, so he dumped her, its been about 6 months and everyone in the family still talks to the guy, because honestly he's a cool guy, but she keeps getting upset about it and saying its disrespectful to her, me and her were never close but I feel like I should step up, because this $hit has to end. this is what I was going to message her, is it a good idea or a bad idea, why?

I've listened to both sides of the story, Mike said that when he was going to school and working, that you were spending a lot of time with Gianni, if that's true than you were technically cheating, and if Mike told you to stop seeing him, and you refused, than you were disrespecting him, and probably hurt his feelings, because he could probably see that Gianni was trying to pick you up, and that only shows because you two were in a relationship less than 3 weeks after you broke up with Mike. The only other possibility I can see is that Mike might have wanted you to stop partying, because lets face it, married couples don't typically go out to party too often, if that's the case, then you were also disrespecting him there, its completely sensible to want the woman your about to marry to settle down, your my cousin, and I'll take your word over his any day, but if either of those instances are true, than I'm sad to say that you were actually the one who dumped him, you just never realized it.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• you make a lot of assumptions. until you know the story, you don't have to take either side. if she won't tell you, you don't need to stop being friends with mike