Does he really like me or not that into me?

This guy has been staring at me for months now and only recently he made a move by greeting me and asking a few friendly questions after I smiled at him for the first time. Ever since the day, he always search for me and scan the office area where I work in and when he sees me he'll grin and wave. However sometimes when he's with his friends, he'll talk a lot and loudly (I guess he;s a naturally talkative person) - even when I'm around. However when he's talking, he'll position himself at my direction and keep turning to look at me every time he finishes a sentence. The thing that I wanna know is, even though he knows I'm there, he still seems very engaged in his conversation and is very loud and talkative. I mean, for girls- if my crush is around, I will tend to be less engaged in my usual conversation and will be more focused on my crush to give a good impression. But for him it doesn't seem a big deal that he appear talkative and loud in front of me. Is it just not that big of a deal for guys to be himself in front of his crush, or is it that he's not really that into me that's why he don't care?

Most Helpful Girl

• he's probably loud because he wants to catch your attention and wants you to comment on something he said

What Guys Said 2

• It seems like he's trying to find a way to impress you. The office isn't that conducive an environment for that though, so he's doing it in other ways? Spend some time with him in the office setting where it's just you two. Nothing too long, though. Just to see how it is.

• i think he likes you

What Girls Said 2

• He is into you, people just react differently. So if you go quiet and watch every word you say while your crush is around, he can be the total opposite and go all talkative and loud every time he sees you. =)

If he is that type of person, he will just pump up his normal routine and do it even more obivous. =)

• wow seriously? that's good to hear. I was a little concerned because I wonder why he don't kinda slow down on his talking when I'm around if he likes me...but I guess he's the type that will wanna make it more obvious that he's talkative.

• He seems like he is interested in you and he wants to grab your attention by being loud and talkative.