What do you think of marrage?

i think that I will end up married someday but I know people that don't want to get married. what do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• I believe that Marriage is a sign of deep love and one is not the greatest commitments. It has a semiler meaning as if one were to call someone there best friend, but also more. my dad, a guy who love's to point out that most wars have not lasted as long as his marriage to my mother, once said that "..to stand in front of that many people you love and pledge your self to one person like that they have to hold the title of "best friend, confidant, lover, and life partner" all in one person. if its is only two or three, work on the forth, if you can't, your not ready." and some people can't some people lack the maturity and/or personality to make one person that important in there life, and that's okay. I still can't imagine sitting in a chair in sixty years without someone to hold hands with.

• That sounded nice. Sounds like a wise guy. Thumbs up for the way you worded it.

Myself, I don't need a paper saying I'm someone's husband to feel like one. The pledge is held in my heart not on some paper stored in a dusty archive room in some government building.

• Yes, and I have another thing to tell you. my dad had an aunt who could not stand a guy when they were married, but almost instantly feel back in love with him after they divorced. three divorces latter they stayed divorced and just lived to gather, and my dad till that day that man died call him his uncle. Another, they was a couple that dad lived together in my church for close to thirty years as husband in wife, just last month did they tell the government. Why bother after all that time?

• well, they man is getting less healthy and wanted to make sure that if he died, there would be less difficulty with her getting it all. why didn't they in the first place. Marriage Licenses are expensive.

What Guys Said 3

• I'm in no rush to be married. It's not something that's important to me but I realize that it is to most people. Because of that reason I've set myself a guideline. Three years in a relationship, if marriage is important to her, I'll propose. If were still together another year from then I would marry her. Once I've reached that forth year I've known the real her for a full year at the minimum. That's enough time to know if I'm wasting my time or not. It would however be 100 percent for her.

I'm the Swiss! Think of me as completely neutral.

• I want to get married eventually. I don't care if most people don't believe in getting married these days.

• Marriage is an institution, You have to be fully committed. To me, that sounds like a "nut house. (Gene Simmons)

What Girls Said 1

• It's not my first priority but I hope I can marry someone someday and stayed married to them.