What do you think of guys/girls that bring their pets everywhere with them?

What do you think of guys/girls that bring their pets everywhere with them? Would you find it obsessive, or cute?

Reason the question is asked, is because I have a black lab, and he's like my dude. I bring him everywhere I go (when I can) and sometimes I like to bring him on dates when I take a girl to a park or a picnic or something. Would this be a turn off?

Most Helpful Girl

• Aw that's cute! I bring my dog everywhere! I've even brought her on dates! Definitely nothing wrong with loving your pets:)

What Girls Said 19

• When I see those little dogs, or dogs riding in the car I think it's so adorable. And if a guy took me to a park or wherever and brought his dog I'd love it. I'd bring my dog everywhere with me if I could but he's 120lbs nd it's kinda difficult, but nonetheless he's still my baby lol

So no I wouldn't find it obsessive I think that it would be cute. :)

• Pshh, my lab is a good 90 lbs. I still bring him everywhere though. :D

Besides, little dogs are no fun.

• 90 lbs? woww .. well I drive an altima coupe and it's difficult for my dog to fit in it lol

Little dogs are mean too! I have a little one too, and she's gotta major attitude problem lol

• Yeah, I got a small truck that I get around in, but it works nonetheless!

:P

Oh I know. My dad has a chihuahua mix, and it's a pain in the ass.

• Well your example is alright but people who think their little dogs need to go like..in their purse everywhere with them.. I just don't get it aha. I think I just hate little dogs..

• You're not the only one, trust me. *Shudder* There's a MAJOR difference in dogs being an accessory and family.

• I totally agree. Like if you're running to the bank and you want to bring your dog along for the ride then cool but you don't need to like bring your dog sopping ahaha.

• Exactamundo! Glad you know the difference.

• I think it's cute to have a pet come along to an outdoorsy date. They're so playful and engaging. It's also easy to put attention on him/her when things get quiet or awkward.

If I wanted alone time with my guy, then I'd let him know beforehand.

• I wouldn't do it on the first date. Try and see if she even likes dogs and if she does then totally do it. It's a great conversation starter!

• That it's cool I like animals

• Not a turn off for me! I love animals and I think a guy with a dog is even more attractive than a guy who is alone.

• I don't mind, as long as the dog/pet doesn't disturb be.

• Depends on her, if she likes animals or not. But it's like having a kid, if she thinks it's stupid or a turn off or doesn't like that, she's not worth it.

• Straight up deck them in the face

• It's annoying!

• I would bring my dog everywhere if i could so i dont see a problem with it

• I personally would love it. I like to take my dog every where with me cause he's like my best friend.

• This would be a turn off, the constant presence and disturbance of a dog would bother me. I love animals but not everyday, every outing. I wouldn't mind walking the dog or taking it out with a guy if he had a pet. Although to be fair there aren't alot of pets you'd carry out besides dogs, anything besides I'd just consider weird.

• Nothing wrong with loving your pets

• Cute

• If your gf likes pets then its no problem so I advice you to ask her if she liked it or not

• That would be a hella turn on. If the girl likes dogs otherwise..

• I think it's annoying. I have friends that will take their dog to the river with us and then they say we can't do this or that because of the dogs. They just get in the way of other peoples fun.

• Obsessive and high-maintenance to me.

What Guys Said 2

• i would find it annoying if a girl couldn't seperate herself from her dog for just a couple of hours.

• only if it's a dog. I hate dogs, they're stupid.