What do you think about my views on church?

Okay, I believe in God. I just don't believe in the one people keep forcing on everyone.

So, why is it that every time my friends try to get me to go to church.. It sounds like I'm being invited to a cult..?*

It happens with every type of religion I see--the Abraham ones, lol-- but when I look at some others (some wacky ones.. XD) they seem WAY more normal than:

1) Go to a building every other day and worship a bleeding man on a cross

2) Stop having sex forever but you can still date.. So much for grand kids!

And, 3) You live out the little life you have( I.E, be gay, have sex before marriage, curse when you stub your big toe on the bed), you go to hell. Oh, you also can't listen to the MUSIC you want.. >>;

If God is so forgiving, how come churches say we can't do the simplest things? You know, the sh*t that only has to do with OURSELVES.

No bible freaks, please. I've asked my friends and I can barely take the 'beating' from them. ^.^;

*My main and ONLY question for you all to answer!

Still.. No idiotic key-warriors. That's not what this question is inviting. I just want educated answers from BOTH fences. Believers and Non-believers. Also, explain why.
Please, if you bible-freaks are going to try to post something.. Don't post idiotic crap.. if you are, make sure you don't make me sad we believe in the same god. Provide proof.

Most Helpful Guy

• Religion is like having a penis. It's okay to have it, and it's okay to be proud of it, but if you start flaunting it in public and trying to shove it down my throat, I'm kicking your ass.

The reason you feel like you're being invited to a cult is because you more or less are. Organized religion is often used as a means of exploiting people. "We're the church and we're keeping you from burning in hell for eternity, so give us money." Obviously, that doesn't apply to all churches, but it DOES apply to a strikingly large amount of them. It's up to you to believe what you want to believe- don't let anyone sway your faith.

• THANK YOU!

By the way, I like your analogy too. But, seriously, thank you for answering and not going 'anonymous'! If I could, I'd shake your hand, Sir.

• also the pope had more power than the king, what about paul saul and all the other Jewish kings, they were the king!

• you stole my analogy! You're going to hell sir. god bles :)

all seriousness though I couldn't have said it better myself.

What Guys Said 17

• I am not religious.

I've heard various views on this matter. You are rejecting only the catholic religion by refusing to go to the church. There's a really insightful thought that I tend to quote from time to time - "sitting in the church won't make you a christian like how sitting in the garage won't make you a car." Religion is not just a series of habits, or at least not -that- kind of habit.

(for example: "oh I go to church on Sunday each time and pray for the well-being of my family but otherwise I hate everyone who has one night stands or is a homosexual and everyone who is not willing to accept the fact that God is the ultimate answer to our lives and we must all act according to his will, or I crave sex all the time and my boyfriend has to tell me all the time that we should wait until marriage because I can barely control my horniness" (yeah, that is real, it's from a question on GAG)).

Catholicism and more importantly christianity itself is represented by your actions and your thoughts, your attitude towards fellow people. That regardless of how they have their errors, you do your best to treat them and love them equally, to accept everyone. Of course, you can choose to avoid them if you want, if you don't like hanging out around them, but you shouldn't judge them just because they act differently than you.

It's not just going to church. It's a way of thinking.

Apparently the way Christianity works is that the Bible is the word of God written down (it's a dogma. It's the original thesis, "irrefutable"). In the Bible (New Testament), you are shown the life of Jesus, a perfect person - whose you should follow as an example (according to Jehova's Witnesses). And they believe that if you don't act according to it and go against the will of God, then you'll be dead forever (or go to hell, depends on the type). According to the Jehovah's Witnesses, God wil resurrect you when the time of final judgement arrives, and those who have sinned and did not repent for it will be punished with death.

I'm running out of space, but religion is often a way to control people. Here's an extract for you, it answers a lot.

Quotation from William Blake's the Marriage of Heaven and Hell:

"The ancient poets animated all sensible objects with Gods or geniuses.

Calling them by names and adoring them with the properties of woods,

rivers, mountains, lakes, cities, nations, and whatever their enlarged and

numerous senses could perceive. And particulary they studied the genius of

each city & country, placing it under its mental deity; till a system was

formed, which some took advantage of,& enslav'd the vulgar by attempting

to realize or abstract the mental deities from their objects: thus began

priesthood; choosing forms of worship from poetic tales. And it length

they pronounc'd that the gods had order'd such things. Thus men forgot

that all deities reside in the human breast."

• Just a sidenote - I've heard a reasoning for why sex without marriage was forbidden. Because this would prevent unlawful children from being born. However, this was made about 7000 years ago, (I don't remember the exact numbers) and since then, protection was invented. But this "moral guidance" has remained. Let's not forget - marriages aren't forged in heaven, especially if we look at how people are more and more into divorcing for someone else.

• xD I adore the garage saying. Thank you for responding in a mature mannor and not avoiding the question, Mister.

• It's what I do. xD

You're welcome~

• I was married to a woman who condemned me for what she decided I was thinking. Lots of people condemn religious faith for what they think it believes and requires.

1. They worship that bleeding man, G0d incarnate, for giving His life to change the rules of forgiveness from appeasement to faith.

2. Intercourse where one or both are married to someone else is prohibited.

3. Intercourse between unmarried people is strongly discouraged as is drunkenness and over-eating.

4. Coarse, careless language is strongly discouraged.

5. Read Song of Solomon, a manual for young love, NOT an allegory of G0d's love.

+Let him kiss me with the kisses of his mouth: for thy love is better than wine.

*A bundle of myrrh is my well-beloved unto me; he shall lie all night betwixt my breasts

*Thy two breasts are like two young roes that are twins, which feed among the lilies.

*His hands are as gold rings set with the beryl: his belly is as bright ivory overlaid with sapphires.

*I am my beloved's, and my beloved is mine: he feedeth among the lilies

*Thy navel is like a round goblet, which wanteth not liquor: thy belly is like an heap of wheat set about with lilies.

*Thy two breasts are like two young roes that are twins.

*His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

*I am a wall, and my breasts like towers: then was I in his eyes as one that found favour

• I think your views are very respectable. I believe that man created god in his own image. If you disagree with the god that everyone else believes in then you have every right to create an image of god that better represents your beliefs. Personally, I don't believe in a god, but I understand the need or desire for spirituality. If you are going to be religious, I much prefer someone who discovers their own religious beliefs instead of simply following others'.

• whywontgodhealamputees dot- com

I disagree with most mainstream religions [the big three]

I hate the fact that so many people interpret their chosen holy text to get and get away with anything they want.

They just interpret it to make things convenient.

"Stone your children for doing certain things"

Centuries ago this was relevant, but now that its not the books are "not meant to be taken so literally"

But.

I also think its ignorant to pretend we have even scratched the surface when it comes to the nature of our reality.

My own 'spiritual' beliefs stem from quantum mechanics and other interesting scientific things I stumble on.

Though its awkward to 'say out loud', I pretty much believe that we are a single entity that creates different perspectives in order to learn/grow/experience. These ideas are generally based on holographic universe theories and such. We are all just extensions of the same 'something'/separation is an illusion...etc.. etc...

*awkwardly walks away*

• huh? well I agree with you on some... some churches typically protestant (im non denominational) will beat people over the head with a bible and threaten them with hell to get them to come to church, it seems a lot more like works than like what the bible actually preaches about love. like you should try to ssave people because you love them and don't want for them to go to hell. on the sex issue God was trying to provide for women and actually makes very sound judgment in his no sex before marriage. (std's pregnant with no daddy heartache etc.) and how you see no grandkids I don't no... because he left it in the hands of two people to populate the earth and now there are 6billion... and plus the bible says nowhere that saying f*** sh*t or several other words are bad the only one it calls out is damn... because of the meaning. many christians today use a 21st century mindset about "cursing" to mean no socially unacceptable words. (btw I'm christian and I have sex and drink and smoke marijuana) the bible talks about eating sacrificed meat (hold on stay with me here.) paul says that if we do not have a problem with "eating meat offered to idols" then we can do it but if someone has a problem with it don't force it onto them. in broader context if you feel right with God about doing something and the bible doesn't explicitley say not to do it than you're probably fine. as long as you believe in jesus. FAITH

• All christian churches have the habit of beating people over the head... Part of the reason I converted to Judaism... Don't get me wrong, I believe Yehoshua existed... I agree he was A messiah... However christians tend to emphasize that term to a singularity... Mosses was a messiah, too... He was the bringer of the word of G_D to the children of Ysrail..

• hmmm, what type of a jew areyou then, seeing as a majority of Jews don't even believe in Judaesim, rather as a birth right as opposed to a religion (especially following the Holocaust) and again no they don't anymore than a jew who if practices their religion effectively would be killing non believers and burning the "high places" read the TaNaKh

• also how can Jesus be a messiah when he claimed to be God and was tryed by your courts for it

• I am a Christian and can only speak from that perspective - I cannot represent Islam or Judaism or anything else you might consider an Abrahamic religion.

1) The reason that people should go to church (or a temple, etc.) is not to become part of a cult following. It's a chance to hear from someone who has dedicated a chunk of their life to studying the scriptures and is trying to share insight into them so that the average person can further understand their faith. If there's something you seriously disagree with, there are lots of denominations with lots of different views. There's also the community aspect of it - a chance to meet with like-minded people, enjoy their company and not feel judged by them for your beliefs.

2) I have no idea what you're referring to here. I know that most conservative Christian churches advocate for no sex before marriage, but that's it. If you're being invited to a church that says no one should have sex ever, maybe it IS a cult! :P

3) Whoever said that doing bad things is what sends you to hell is misrepresenting the Bible. Everyone does bad things - Christians and non-Christians alike. The message of the Bible is not that if you do bad things you will go to hell, but that Jesus is willing to offer forgiveness for the bad things you do if you're willing to follow him (and, yes, there are gay Christians, Christians who have sex before marriage and Christians that swear. Guess what? They're not going to hell!). As far as music is concerned, just because there is Christian music doesn't mean you have to listen to it. 99% of Christian music is absolutely awful. Listening to Marilyn Manson won't send you to hell or get you kicked out of church.

• The best explanation of it I ever got was from a political cartoon was posted after the entire pedophilia scandal spread across Europe and the U.S. It had the pope holding two slabs of stone with two new commandments on them that read: "Your sex life is our business. Our sex life is none of yours". This pretty much sums up the entire "church" atmosphere. My aunt is uber-religious. Because my bros. and I have never been to church, she calls us hethens. Never mind the fact that my brother is in the air force with a wife he loves and two kids. Never mind that me and my girlfriend have been abstinent for our entire 6yr relationship. Never mind that my younger bro is about to graduate from college with a degree in physics. It only matters that we go to church every sunday. Hell, she called us sinners because on Christmas some years ago, my dad gave us some rare pokemon cards (she called them demon cards) and walked out after telling us that she wished she could send child services to get us because they haven't taught us about Jesus. Yeah, it's all contradictory. They judge the hell out of people for drinking and watching football on sunday. But when a priest touches a child, they just move the priest to a new district to touch more kids and call the parents of those kids liars. Sorry about this rant, but reading all of those ultra religious comments it kind of pissed me off. My dad says: having religion is not bad. It's when you start to feel that your religion "has" you is when you know something is wrong. Having faith is okay, I feel, I just want to live my life without hurting anyone and see what happens afterward. That's it.

• I realize you're venting your frustration here but by saying no idiots please you're demonstrating your own intolerance and inviting people to argue you with you. I guarantee you're going to get flamed by bible believers on this question.

• Love, did you change my question? (If so, how?! xD)

And, lol. I've seen the other comments on five questions. Trust me, they're flammers on here. I'm just not in the mood to argue for no reason.

But, uhm, please, put something that answers my question. =D I think I wanna hear your views.

• Oooh! THIS is the other question! Lol. Whoa. I didn't know we were arguing, Ameri.

• When women start calling me dearie I think they are trying to talk down to me. Your sarcasm makes you come across as kind of full of yourself in my opinion. I like that though : )

• Sallam (peace).

I think you should believe in what makes reasonable sense to you. Religion didn't make sense to me and I even considered critically the existence of God, but before I closed the door on it I decided to read the book myself. For me it was the Quran and I found it saying things very different from what some bearded folks at the masjid (Muslim church equivalent) were telling me.

I simply chose to ignore everyone if not outright insult them (I do so as often as I can) and say "look that's not what it says... see here... ".

If you ask me, basically there was and is only one religion. That there is One God and He wants us to worship Him and Him alone. That does not include Britney Spears, money, cars, a tree, a rock, the sun, some funky idol, etc, etc.

God having a son would mean a little god. Which does not make sense. How can 1 be 3 and 3 be 1? This is very strange and unbelievable. Only when you read history do you find that it is similar to the Roman religion that existed before Christianity and somebody decided to blend the two.

God has sent many messengers and why not just accept them as that?

As for Jesus (peace be upon him) dying on the cross - it does not make sense and a reading of the Bible itself would bring this issue up as an incongruity that defies logic. Youtube "Was Jesus Crucified? Ahmed Deedat vs Dr. Floyd E. Clark"

Hope that was helpful and forgive me if my answer was offensive to you in any way.

Peace be upon you.

• I believe you want to say "i believe in god, not the church".

I totally understand what you mean and believe the same!

• Haha, yeah.

• If money is the root of all evil, why do churches want so much of it?

• No, the proper quote is, "The love of money is the root of all evil"...

• Ask cathoilics again not Christians, and to help proseletize to unknowing people so they don't come to an eternity in hell

• anyone that is religious and believes in god should be stripped of their human rights as they lack the specific intelligence to be considered human

• thats what they say about us

• if you consider yourself an intelligent human then I must have evolved from you because something like evolution with so many loopholes (no proof, no beginning, no archaelogical evidence etc) then you my friend are the dumbass

• if youd of read further you'd of known that people built villages before religious mongers came about. I mean seriously, 21st century, all the science telling you about the world, and you still believe a man is in the sky. You aren't intelligent enough to be considered human, scrap your rights away now.

• I am Chinese ,not a Christian. don't kown something about the Christian religious.

• religion is a cult

• ASK GOD

• No fair justice of any deity would allow for Infinite punishment for finite offense, so do you believe in a fair god?

• In my beliefs, You are punished finitely... For whatever offense there is a specific amount of time, undetermined by man to fit the crime.

The ideology of eternal Damnation was created by the newly formed catholic churce during the councel of Naicea (I forgot how to spell it..)... In truth it was used as a scare tactic to mass convert resistant idol worshippers.

• again what kind of a jew are you? I really don't know maybe you are reffering to adams bosom? this is hard for me to understand,

• In the bible, any who have sinned and not repent go to hell forever, even for a sin that has any amount of time affronted for punishment, You will never stop being punished. And it's apparently just used by Catholics?

What Girls Said 17

• Yeah I've rejected religion. Doesn't mean I've rejected God. Just human views. How can everyone be so sure. But religion isn't really a cult I suppose. It's just different. Not for me. Don't think your views are too extreme. I mean, believe whatever you want.

• Ma'am.. I think you are one of the first people to not avoid my question! ;~; I'm eternally greatful!

• I think religion is give and take. It really depends on you. The way I look at it is I go to church, and weed out the things I feel necessary. I try to keep in mind that the messages being said must be generalized and aren't tailor fit, there are so many different people out there this one person has to spread the word to.

I think religion is a guideline of perfection. As human's we will never be perfect. As long as we are aware of this "perfection" we can pick out what works best for us, keeping in mind these beliefs being preached are made up to prevent negative happenings to beings (although sometimes the beliefs preached can afflict hurt onto others.) Give and take guidelines.

• A lot of churches do preach a lot of bullsh*t. I happen to be a Christian but I've learned over the years that I can't rely on a preacher/pastor/reverend/priest to answer all my questions about God, or to teach me the truth about God and what I can or can't do. They're only human! They don't have any supernatural ability to get into direct contact with God! However, I believe that God set boundaries for us, such as the 10 commandments, for us to follow. But he's always going to forgive us if we are genuinely sorry for what we did and we ask for his forgiveness (in prayer). All that confessing your sins to Priests, who are only human, they have absolutely no authority to forgive you for sins or tell you what you have to say to be forgiven, who the hell made them gods? That's a bunch of sh*t! (no offense).

People (like the one's you mentioned, gays, non-virgins, or people who curse. Even murderers, drug addicts, and rapists) aren't going to go hell just because of that, if they believe in God, and believe in Jesus, I believe that they'll be forgiven. Everybody f***s up, its just a matter of how you do it. lmao

-that's my opinion anyways, ahah :P

• But, why does God have to be a guy? Thank you for responding in a mature mannor, Ma'am! =D

• I think the reason that god is portrayed as a man or father figure is because thousands of years ago, when the bible was written, men had more authority than women. Only recently have women been given more rights and since we have been calling god a man for the past few thousand years, no one is going to start calling him something else now.

• Ah. Thank you, Smallz.

• OH BECAUSE THE MEAT AND THE SPIRIT WILL ALWAYS BE AT WAR... SO 1 SHOULD BE DISCIPLINED AND DO THINGS IN ORDER OF HOW GOD WANTS You TO DO IT BECAUSE HE ONLY KNOWS HOW You R SUPPOSE TO BE TO BE THE GREATEST THAT You CAN BE.

OH You HAVE MORE Q'S...

1. NOT ALL CHURCHES HAVE JESUS ON THE CROSS. WE DONT BECAUSE HE ROSE FROM DEATH AND SO THE CROSS IS A SYMBOL OF HOW HE DIED FOR OUR SINS.

2. ITS NOT HAVING SEX TILL MARRIAGE. UM... THE LORD MADE ADAM AND MADE EVE FOR HIS PATNER.. MALE AND FEMALE... SO FOR ONES BEST..ONE SHOULD WAIT TILL MARRIAGE AND IF You DONT GET MARRIED THAN LIVE FOR THE LORD... DO You KNOW THE COMMANDMENTS? THERES 10 BUT JESUS BROKE IT DOWN TO 2.. LOVE THE LORD WITH ALL UR HEART.BODY.MIND & SOUL AND LOVE ONE ANOTHER.

3. IM BI... IT HURTS THAT I CANT BE WITH WHOM I WANT TO BE WITH BUT I HAVE FAITH THAT ONE DAY ILL FIND MY KNIGHT IN SHINING ARMOR AND IF NOT IMMA DO MY DARN BEST OF NOT FALLING.. BUT IF I DO FALL I JUST HAVE TO CONFESS... ONE IS STILL A SINNER... BUT ITS LIMITED NOW. AND I WILL LOVE JESUS AS IF HE WAS MY LOVE. CUZ HES A DIFFERENT KIND OF LOVE, HES MY CREATOR.--CURSING-- I CURSE I TRY MY HARDEST NOT TO BUT ITS SUPER HARD..BUT HE STILL LOVES ME --MUSIC-- You CAN LISTEN TO MUSIC AND SING THE LORD LOVES SONGS..ITS JUST THE LYRICS HE DUN LIKE... GOD MADE MUSIC BUT HUMANS MAKE LYRICS..

IN CONCLUSION... IM CHRISTIAN NO LAST NAME. I BELIEVE THAT I WILL BE IN THIS WORLD FOR NO MORE THAN 110 YEARS AND 110YRS OF DOING WHAT THE LORD WANTS ME TO DO IS GOOD COMPARED TO NOT DOING WHAT HE WANTS AND SPENDING ETERNITY AWAY FROM HIM. AND THE LORD HAS DONE GREAT THINGS WITH ME AND I DO OWE HIM MY LIFE... GOOD LUCK MY FRIEND. GOD BLESS U

• I concur...i like faith but dislike organized religion

• I think of church as a way to learn about God, have support from other Christians, & make a difference in the world. I don't believe someone is automatically going to go to hell if they don't go to church, but I think it's better to go because we need to learn about God, gain strength & give strenght to others, & make a difference in the world. I also don't think being a Christian should end at church, I think you should be committed to God everyday, not just Sunday. I believe we should have a relationship with God & follow his will. I think you'd have to be a Christian to really enjoy church & understand what is really about. Good Luck.

• Here's my opinion on church:

I grew up in church. My family and I were there every Sunday and did the whole youth group even in high school. Now, I am currently attending the largest university in Texas, and I no longer have Mom and Dad making me go to church.

However, I don't believe going to church makes you a Christian. It ultimately comes down to your "relationship" with Jesus. Do I go to church EVERY sunday? Nope. Do I feel bad about it? Nope. I love Jesus with my whole heart, and he really is the center of my life. Too many denominations put too much emphasis in "works" and "what you do" rather than becoming CLOSER to God.

Now, I honestly love my church. It's amazing and modern; And for me, it's another way to to reconnect with God and acknowledge everything he's done for me.

SOOO...for ALL of you who have this distorted view of church and saying everyone there forces to be one way, you're obviously in the WRONG church! Explore your options. There's tons of churches out there who are non-judgmental. like mine! :o) Message me if you have more questions.

Ultimately...it's not about "religion," it's about "relationship."

• omg I agree with you 100%

btw has anyone ever talked about christianity outloud and listen to how crazy it sounds?

We worship a guy who died and comes back to life. We eat and drink his "flesh/blood" to remember him. Then wait for him to come back and bring the apocalypse. O.O

• Just don't listen to your friends. I was the same way you are now for a long time, and that was because people kept imposing it on me. I go to church now and developed my own relationship with God. It makes me feel good, but I don't go around preaching about it.

At the end of the day, the bible is over 2000 years old. There is no way principles in the bible can be maintained in today's world. Your only obligation in this life is to be a decent human being. That's it! The next time your friends jump you, remind them the main message in the bible is that GOD IS LOVE!

• i don't know what church your friends go to but its doesn't sound anything like mine. except obviously worshipping Jesus except He's much more then a man who died on a cross He's my Savior. anyway its not taught to stop having sex forever so I really don't know where you got that? its just no lustful sex or adultry. you don't go to hell for making mistakes. nobody can judge and say anyones going to hell that's up to God.

• I only go to church to socialise. And no I don't give them money

• I grew up in the church. My parents would make me go, made me memorize bible verse. And when I was younger I did believe in God, I still do. But As I grew older I began to realize that church wasn't for me.

The whole idea of being part of a church is for fellowship.

Everyone wants to feel like they belong somewhere, that people like their company.

Even the homeless, the gothic kids, the amen church people.

We want to belong to a group, a family.

That is what the church is for, if you walk into one and don't get a single smile, hug, or hello you feel out of place. Then that church isn't a church based on fellowship because its not united.

The only reason I go to church now, is because I have met a lot of people who have become friends. No other reason.

To believe in God, is to believe in love.

That is what the bible preaches anyway, every religion seeks peace.

In their own way.

Bottom line is: Love! You will fail, you will judge. We will sin. We will sing. Live your life but don't forget that there is something greater that ourselves that brings us all together and that is Love.

• what do I think about your views on church?

1. you go to the building because you want to worship a God with others who are like minded. And no, you are not worshipping a bleeding man on the cross, that is not what God is. Yes, God did send Jesus to die on the cross but what you are worshipping is a loving, kind and strong God who can give you love and strength throughout your days.

2. Well, as you read the bible it teaches that you should be careful about sex because some guys can either a) just use you and then don't love you b) want to treat you like a whore/prostitute and c) they don't want to honor your family by defiling you

therefore the bible never said don't have sex forever, but that it much safer to you and your emotional health to save yourself for marriage. By doing so you bring honor to God, your family and also yourself.

3. there is this one saying I live by from the bible: Love your neighbor like yourself and love the Lord your God with all your heart, mind and soul. Therefore, if you feel that your music does NOT harm anyone, then go ahead and listen to it.

Yes all Christians sin, even those who go to church, therefore take everything everyone says with a grain of salt and the only thing you should be fully taking in is the pure word from the bible, which has been purified by God through the fire (this is spiritual talking ofcourse).

And yes, I am very extremely spiritual and therefore my responses have a spiritual background to it, but I mean you no harm. I wish you well.

• Personally, I don't agree with your views & you sound like your the judgmental one.

• It's women like you that make me ashamed to know english.. If I'm so 'judgmental', how come I'm not wasting my time saying stupid sh*t that doesn't pretain to the question..? >>;

Why don't you be a little specific and get some gaul instead of using the chicken button.

• What makes you think that?

• She does not sound judgemental... She sounds as if she observed questionable things and is attempting to figure out a solution. You on the other hand...

• Just because God forgives, doesn't mean we should take advantage of it & sin whenever we please.

• What the hell does that have to do with this question..? Are you sure you're on the right one?

• ...

Why waste your time posting something like this, love? Why..?

Listening to a certain type of music is a sin.. So, I should deprive myself of good music..?

• True atonement is to never again commit a sin.

As far as music: Not really, but to allow that music to influence you negatively is a sin. Basically if the song tells you to rob a liquor store and you do it, then you have sinned. To be tempted is not to sin, but to lead yourself to do what you are tempted to do, if it opposes G_D's commandments, is a sin.

• I think you're perfectly justified in your opinions. I'm a Christian but I don't subscribe to 'religion'. I think that religions tend to get caught up in doing and not doing certain things in order to reach Heaven. I believe in having a relationship with God. That's it for me at the end of the day.

I believe that everyone sins and God will forgive you as long as you accept him.

• Thank you for typing this! And, omgoodness! You're so pretty! Lol.

xD Sorry, I just had to say it.

• You're quite welcome. It's certainly and interesting question you posed. Awe haha, thank you! =)

• what religion are you?

my religion don't believe in a hell.. when we die we are sleeping pretty much lol. but we do belive in an afterlife just not necissarily going to heaven or hell

and we don't judge so harshly only god can do that but we don't belive if you have sex or curse your automatically casted out y'know lol