High School engagement?

Has anyone ever heard of a high school engagement leading to a happy marriage?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• My parents got engaged in high school and have been happily married for 25 years. I haven't herd of anyone doing it lately.

What Guys Said 1

• So far, there have been a few couples who graduated with me that got engaged while we were in high school. Some even got married! So far, things seem to be working out.

What Girls Said 8

• I know of a couple married couples who were high school sweethearts. but I don't think that happens much anymore. It's kinda sad. It's certainly possible, though.

• I don't think it's impossible, but I don't think it's very likely either. Basically you'd just have to get real lucky that your adult tastes somehow lined up with your kid tastes.

• Only once, but that was in a story. My mom was engaged in high school and wound up very unhappy. It's a dicision better made with out rageing hormones.

• some end up ok, but for the most part you haven't been able to grow sometimes when you both grow they grow apart from one another and issues start to rise

• i [heard] of them,

but never seen them in real life.

its not very likely these days

• Many high school sweet hearts marry each other, and they sometimes are the ones who can easily divorce

• only in fantasy and movies

• I haven't heard it but I believe it happens