Girls when you're engaged, would you like that your fiance pays most of the bills & why?

like you went eating together but he pays and he buys you gifts and takes you in his car to smell some fresh and if you needed money then he gives you some...is that a problem?

for me it wasn't, I still believe that a man is a man and a girl is a girl..i'm pretty sure that she gives you other things that are equal to what your paying...and not SEX!, her tenderness, her love, he passion ESPECIALLY the ability to make you happy when your depressed or angry...

Most Helpful Girl

• it should be equal

What Girls Said 4

• I think both partners should live within their means and put in equal percentages of money into bills, etc. I appreciate getting treated to something is nice, but I always make sure to do the same for whoever I'm dating. I personally don't like it when a guy pays for everything because it makes me feel like I owe him something. Also, it can be a problem for some women because placing the guy in the position of financial power allows him to get to decide what she can and can't buy.

I don't want a guy to control the finances because I don't want to feel like I'm in a parent-child type situation. I want to be able to buy whatever I want with money I earned myself.

• Good luck! who said YOU can't buy what YOU want with YOUR money...actually your thinking is very wrong, if guy was so nice with you and paid mostly everything, you say you will feel that you owe him something and if he was the one earning money then he will treat you like a kid, don't buy this and that...you know it's just simple question & you made an imaginary scenario from it, anyways good delusions!

• No. I have a job, why would I want him to pay for everything? I'd rather us both contribute more or less equally to our finances and for neither of us to be financially dependent on the other.

• I would want to still be paying my bills and for him to be paying his bills. I'd want to sit down together and plan out the expenses for the future and the dividation of how they will get paid.

• No, I can pay.

What Guys Said 0