Marriage? Yes or no?

So my boyfriend and I have been together for about 8 years now. We have been living together for about 4 years now. A couple days ago I saw him with another girl at a local jewlery store. When he turned around I ran so he didn't see me. the next day I saw him with the same girl at a resteraunt having a romantic dinner together. and then yesterday he proposed to me. I said yes. but then today I saw him with the same girl kissing her on the cheeck. I don't know what to think of this. I need help..

Most Helpful Guy

• "I want to clarify a few things, now that we're engaged. Our relationship is exclusive, right?"

• what?

• oh ok...i asked him today about it and he sai it was a girl from work who is just like me and she helped him pick out the ring, so to pay her for her help he took her out for lunch.

• Very well, but keep an eye on that. As the saying goes: once is a mistake, twice is a pattern.

What Guys Said 1

• It sounds like she's just a friend, but I can understand why your worried. But you should ask him about it if your worried about it. But it sounds like she's a friend that was helping him pick out a ring, I wouldve done the same. I would like a girls opinion when picking out a ring. And the dinner was probably him thanking her for her help. The kiss is just a kiss on the cheek, I kiss girls on the cheek that are just friends

What Girls Said 2

• I think it could have just been a friend by the way you described it. It looked like he was after a bit of help picking out a ring, and maybe practising asking you to marry him. I know it must have been a shock, but if he hasn't acted this way before in the last 8 years I don't think there is anything to stress about. But ask if you're still worried, you both might have a laugh in the end about him getting busted buying your ring.

• You should just tell him upfront that you saw them together multiple times, and just express your concerns. Be sure to tell him that you don't want to come off as paranoid (or crazy, possessive, etc) but you need to know that there's nothing going on between them if you two are going to be engaged or married.