Why did she leave me?

i was engaged with a girl for about 2yrs and everything was going perfect. we were both happy as can be and out of the blue she breaks up with me and treats me like sh*t. I later come to find out that within a week before she left me, she had sex with 3 different guys and since the break up, which happened about two weeks ago, she's slept with over 4 different guys. I treated her like an angel and did anything and everything for her. why do I get this in return? why am I treated like this after everything I've done for her? and how do I get over her? I'm still in love with her and just can't let her go...

Most Helpful Guy

• She left because you treated her too good and things were going "perfect". She wanted more excitement and wanted to be a bad girl before she settled down someday. The mistake that you made was treating her like an angel and getting her what she wanted. You weren't a challenge. So for now on you must realize that you have to treat a woman like crap and be a "jerk" to keep them with you and keep them coming back for more. Just think about this. There are MANY good men out there that are reliable, loving, caring, understanding, sensitive, faithful, giving and so on and women KNOW where they are and who they are. The problem is that women are NOT attracted to them sexually and/or emotionally because they don't show MEN qualities. "Nice guys finish last" isn't just a phrase, it's a known fact. Those good men are the emotional tampons, the doormats, "just friends" to women if you have noticed. Don't be "friends" with women, you have friends already and so does she. Women need conflict, drama and confrontation to keep things interesting, exciting, thus creating attraction to keep coming back for more. When things are "perfect" it becomes stale and boring, especially with the young ones. You must change your game and look at women differently for now on. Never put a woman on a pedistal and don't treat them like queens. Never talk to this girl again, cut all communication even if she tries to contact you and move on. Go out and date other women. Don't be tricked by how society tells you how to treat women, because that's what got you here. Don't defend her and say that "she was different" or " she was perfect" because that's a load of crap. Have more confidence, work on yourself, keep your head held high even after rejection, show more qualities as a man, don't chase women, have fun, become the alpha male and the rest will follow. Can't let her go? She has already left you. Move forward, and don't put "love" over common sense.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 5

• It soundns like she was young and wanted to experience life. Marriage scares a lot of people, especially if they know people who are unhappily married. I'm not saying that what she did was right, or that it won't hurt for a long time because it will hurt and no I don't think you should try to get her back. She's not ready for the commitment you want and need. Nice thing is there's lots of people out there and being single can be fun too. Try and live without her, you might actually like it more than living with her, and in the process meet someone whose more compatible and ready for a monogamous relationship.

• Did she always treat you with disrespect during your relationship, or just when you broke up? Maybe she freaked about getting married, & losing her freedom, & as a result, did stupid stuff... Have you thought of talking to her to see what happened? You will always wonder, so I'd suggest getting the scoop. Good Luck.

• You were too good for her and she abused your kindness.

How can you still love someone like her? What makes you attracted to her? Is she worth you?

I don't think so.

She's selfish, traitor, and...SHAME ON HER.

You should find more mature girl.

I don't want to promote violence against women, but I would kick her a**. Don't you ever come back to her, you'll look pathetic. If you're a masochist than feel free to kneel on your knees and beg her to return... don't allow that to yourself.

• You might have been thinking that things were going perfect,

But the cheater will often be nicer and kinder to the main individual in their life.

It's a way to cope with their inner guilt, but as the affairs carry on..

That guilt thins, and they end up leaving the main individual.

And most likely, she wanted more than you. And you are going to HAVE to let her go.

Because she already made up her choice, the first time she had sex with someone other than you.

It happens.

• you need to try to let her go she's a bi** for doing that to you in the first place and sleeping with 4 different guys makes her a slut in my book...srry

• i completely agree.

you deserve way better than that

im so sorry that has happened to you.

What Guys Said 7

• Same thing happened to me and I'm in the exact situation you are in. This 1st of January was a very sad day for me, because it is exactly 2 years since I rented her an apartment and we both moved in. And then she was with me for some time. Then she went to India with her parents and cousins. I know for sure that she didn't lie to me till this. But that was when it started.

After she returned, she didn't called me much, or didn't answer my calls as she used to before. She said that there was something wrong in her phone, and I know she lied to me this time for the first.

Then she has gone to various places with various guys, and hurt me a lot. Some of them has flirted her on Facebook. After she coming back from India, all she gave to me was pain, concentrated.!

She then said that she is moving to Liverpool and live there for about an year. I knew that if she went at that time I have to lose all hope about her. She has changed quickly and I had to tell her that she can't come back to me if she goes to Liverpool. On the last day of our relationship, she was on a phone-call with a guy for over 45 minutes, in a language I don't understand well, and she totally ignored me for that 45 minuted time. When she ended that phone call, I asked her "what's up" because I didn't understand that language. She said that it is confidential and I'm not supposed to know.

I hate her, because she just gave me pain in the worst way. I cannot trust her, I cannot trust any woman. I'm just sick of her and everything! I have no happiness ever since :'(

• Honestly, again another person I can understand (other than I wasn't engaged, but probably would have been if things kept on) what they're going through. There's honestly no way of knowing.. you could ask her, but it'd be bad to talk to her and try to find out because, if she's at least human, she'll try and say stuff that isn't true just to try and make you feel better. She won't give you a straight answer and no one else can give her a straight answer for her. The best thing you can do is focus on something else in your life. Be productive. Focus on a hobby of yours, a dream, a profession, something. Ignore her very existence. Work so hard and become so successful that she'll be jealous she left you and then never give her the time of day. She doesn't deserve you. Scum like her (like any cheater) doesn't deserve anyone.

• yo you've gotta let her go cause she's clearly a f***in pig. For what you did for her you didn't deserve that. but some girls are just bitches like that. Realize that and move on from her nasty ass.

• i know wht yu mean, hard to turn love off even if yu know the one yu love did yu wrong. my advice to yu is prob the same I need to give to myself..move on

• There are lot many girls who doesn't know true love nor its worth but one day when they knew, they will be back. I suggest you to move on and don't accept her again.

• she's a ho. you should hit the gym then go buy a benz and new clothes for yourself.

• this is why she left ==> link