In a bad marriage, met a guy that I like to hang out with?

When I am in town (I live in a different city) I see him at least one of the nights I am in town. When he is with me, it's great. Then he will say that we will hang out again another night and I will email him and I get no response and we don't hang out. I know I am married, he knows that but I just don't know why he will just ignore me. Do I just let it go? I was supposed to see him last night but he never emailed me back and I am struggling with whether I reach out to him today since tonight is my last night in town.

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't just let it go. You got stood up, and that's a problem in any relationship, no matter how casual. You deserve an explanation, and an apology.

What Guys Said 3

• does your husband know about this? Sounds like something that could go very wrong very quickly.

• Maybe he isn't really into you. If I go out with a woman but am not really into her, I will be pleasant and agree at the end of the date, "Yeah, we should hang out again some time..." but it's just pleasantries. Then I ignore calls, texts, emails... that's just the way it is because I don't want to lead her on. Besides, you're married, so you should probably just drop it. If you chase, he's probably going to lose respect for you if he hasn't already done so...

• Call him on it. It's rude to just blow someone off even if you are just friends.

What Girls Said 2

• By hanging out do you mean just hanging out or is he getting between your legs? If you are just hanging and he is looking for a bit of action that has not happened maybe he just figures it is not worth the effort. On the other hand if you guys are sexually involved posibably he has a girlfriend or wife you don't know about. Its really hard to tell

• just let it go