Is It Already Too Late For Me?

So there Is this girl that I have known for 5months. I think she is interested in me because over the time I knew her she shares her food with me, texts me a lot, saves seats for me and even sometimes she would wait for an hour for me before she would go home. She invited me to the movies with her once but we went and nothing happened. I want to ask her out to the movies again but I do not know how exactly to ask her out to be my girlfriend. I am not usually this shy when it comes to girls but she is real attractive. I was scared to make a move earlier on because she all her past relationships ended badly. Please Help Me.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, ask her to the movies! Maybe get something to eat before hand, flirt with her a little, look her in the eyes when you talk.

At the end of the movie just tell her how you feel and ask her how she feels about you. If she feels the same, propose going steady :)! If she's scared tell her you'll wait for her, just take her past relationships as a guide of what not to do.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 1

• If she says you're just friends I wouldn't try to push it...girls are tougher than guys, we act very close but unlike guys it doesn't mean we have other intentions. It is interesting that she chases you a lot, but as a girl I know that if I don't see a guy as more than a friend I don't worry about what he is thinking so I don't feel "desperate" chasing him like I would if he was a guy I liked. I guess the best thing to do is talk to her friends or people who are close to her. Sometimes our friends can tell if we like someone, even if we deny it (so if her friends probably know a lot).

What Guys Said 1

• That's 5 times.

Know what? Just ask her out.