Cute ways to tell a guy you like him?

Alright, So basically I haven't admitted to anyone about my feelings for him because I want him to be the first person I tell. & the next time I see him after the new year, I want to tell him that I like him. Any cute ways/ ideas to hint to a person or tell them you like them?

Most Helpful Girl

• grab his penis, that will get the point across...

What Guys Said 4

• well there are cute ways like the classical banner on an airplane, or an ad on the street on his way to work.

But you should go for something simpler, otherwise you are setting the bar too high for the marriage proposal. Just tell him, or: if you want it to be memorable, steal a kiss!

• you can just tell him. but if you want to be more subtle and get a genuine response, tell him via facebook or text or whatever that you like him, and if he likes you to talk to him in person at school or something. you can even have a friend do it if you want, but I know you said you wanted to tell him first. it lets him judge whether or not he likes you and give a true response rather than an in-the-moment answer that may or may not be true and he may or may not regret.

p.s. I know this because a girl did this to me. unfortunately, I didn't have the balls to talk to her in person, but I still liked her and it seemed like a good idea. hope this helps

• Just do it. Guys don't pick up on "cute".

• Just tell him, if he likes you back it would be the perfect way, if not, then o well!

What Girls Said 3

• Maybe playfully suggest both of you go on a date.

• I'm never going to have sex...

• just be straightforward and put it out there