How to get her alone?

If I'm out with some friends and I want to talk to this girl I like on my own, what's the best way of getting her away without it seeming to obvious?

Problemo solved ;)

Most Helpful Girl

• ummmm

if your friends know you like her tell them to go leave for a second before you meet up so you can talk to her, I'm sure your friends will be happy to help you out.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 2

• It's cheesy but talk about what a nice night it is outside. Involve her in a just for two conversation about whatever and throw that in. Then tell her you think you are going to go enjoy it. She may just follow you or you can ask her if she wants to keep you company. Cheesy but works.

• Stay with your friend and then if she passes by, you say something like "Hey, look it's *name*"

And sort of engage a convo with that

If you don't want your friends to know, just get her contact or msn or something and takl to her privately

What Guys Said 2

• What's wrong with being obvious? At least everyone knows where you stand. There's nothing to be embarrassed about if you like this girl.

If I were you I'd try to approach this girl without her friends about. Just text her or call her and ask her if she'd like to meet up more privately.

• The best way is to ask for her number at some point durring the night. Conversations usualy split so there will usualy be a chance when to other people are talking and she isn't to engage her. Ask for her number say I will call you tomorow afternoon make sure you are home. Then when talking to her on the phone you can ask her if she wants to do something togeather. Also you can say lets get togeather tomorow when you get a minnute alone. Basicaly you may only have a few minnuts to talk when in this group so set your self up for that future get togeather. Prefrebally the very next day or even that night. Then it won't be obvious and by the end of the week you may have a girl friend. If she Is not stuck up