What do you think guys???

Well I'm a virgin and my ex boyfriend was also a virgin and we both had the same mind set, that we wanted to have sex until marriage. Well now I'm a new relationship and my boyfriend is experienced he's not a virgin. Sometime when we're together we get intimate but, it doesn't get to the point that we have sex. Sometimes I just wonder what goes through his mind. Do you think he'll respect that I don't want to have sex yet? Can our relationship last?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think if he respects you he won't have a problem with your decision. Sure your relationship can last, it doesn't have to be based solely around your intimacy. There may certainly be times when your boyfriend desires such a relationship, but that doesn't mean that you need to satisfy his wants at those times to continue in your relationship. Choosing not to have sex until marriage is generally a tough but well thought out decision, and not one that should be surrendered lightly. If any guy truly loves you, they will wait.

What Guys Said 2

• I don't think very many men or women nowadays believe in saving sex until marriage. This could pose problems for your relationship. Though, it is possible he'll respect it,. And yes, your relationship can last. Statistics are only statistics. If he's not the one, there will be others who do fit your wants. : )

• I'm gonna be honest here. There's no way someone's going to go through their 20's without having sex. Defies the odds of winning the lottery. I'm not shallow, but there's no way I would have waited until I'm 30.

What Girls Said 0