How would you feel? and what does this mean?

How would you feel if every sign pointed that your boyfriend was going to propose on Christmas and it never happened! I thought for sure that he was going to do it and he never did and I can not be angry because it was me that made up this fantasy about all this crap! ahhhh

Most Helpful Girl

• wow... I don't know. You're asking us personally how we would feel? Because you feel kind of let down?

well cheer up, maybe he'll make it a surprise and propose some other time.

anyways my guy proposed a lot when we first met but I kept on ignoring it. then finally he was like seriously what do you say? and I was like, no way you're really asking? and he was like yeah... so I asked him 1000 questions and it took a few hours before I finally said yes. Oh wells.. that's my romantic proposal story but I didn't really build up anticipation for it, it was sort of like something I knew was going to come but I didn't really care about it. I just let it happen when it did.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• I would be disappointed. What made you think that he would propose?

• Wow I had the same thing happen to me.. Have no idea why but I had it in my head that he was going to propose on Christmas or Christmas eve or maybe new years eve... It didn't happen and yes Totaly left myself down and dissapointed in the end. How can we create this vivid imagination in our head and get so down and dissapointed when it does not happen. We believe it will happen and wish for it to happen sonner that it does. We are ready for that commitment to happen and get on with our lives together.. I feel for you cause I did the same thing.. Good to know I am not the only one.. Yes we must cheer up and be ready for when he does do it..

• i'm sorry :( next time