Do you ever want to get married?

As the title asks,I'm not sure if nowadays, whether people care about marriage anymore... I'm not saying everyone, but what about the majority?

Most Helpful Guy

• Most important thing in my life (having a family is included with this).

Seems like it's going to be more and more difficult to "find the one" these days though.

What Guys Said 8

• As a socio-religious institution, I think marriage is dead.

If I ever get married, it's nothing more than a financial contract. I need neither a ring nor a piece of paper from the government to tell me how much I love my girlfriend.

• only to juliet

• I'd -love- that. I just don't see it happening...

• aww why not?

• Never even been in a real relationship, and these days it seems like it's going to be real tough to find someone out there that I'll really feel in love with, and the relationship would stay lasting. Of course this doesn't mean I'll give up. Just means I'm not holding my breath.

• I would love that, but I see so many people miserable later in their lives. People just seem to stop trying after a few years... I honestly have never met one woman who I could spend the rest of my life with. It's scary that's for sure.

• I do, but for some reason I don't think I ever will. I've had some really bad girlfriends.

• Not for a long, looong time. At the moment, I don't care if I ever get married or not. But I'm not interested in anything as much as the thought of marriage right now.

• Yeah, I believe marriage is going to one of the great milestones of my life.

• no.

What Girls Said 7

• I wouldn't be opposed to marriage but it's not one of my life goals either. Whatever happens, happens.

• I do. :P And I hope I eventually will.

• Not really. I can't ever see myself as the married with kids type. I'd just prefer to be alone really. But I guess I'm saying this when I'm 18, things will change me throughout my life and I'll probably turn into some Betty Crocker house wife...dear god I hope not.

• I'd love to get married, however, I'd like a marriage like our grandfather's had, where they got married and really did stay together, I'm started of divorce ):

• Umm!

not really anytime soon.

maybe after 4-5 years or maybe not even after 5-4 years.

• yes, but it use to be no because I was so afraid of divorce.

but I found a guy who said he'd never divorce me.

so I got married, hopefully one day we end up happily married till death :).

good luck to everyone else too.

don't give up and have hope.

• of course. I want that. I want the husband and kids and prefect family