How do I see if my fiancee really love me?

What kind of questions should I ask to make sure this is what she wants with me?

Most Helpful Girl

• well if she said yes then that must mean something dumbass

• dam.. we had a bad fight the other day and it feels like she is walking away from me ;/

What Girls Said 2

• Wow.. she is engaged to you and now you're not sure wether she loves you? Wake up! seriously.. If she said yes she loves you... if you're still not sure, there's something seriously wrong in your relationship!

• coming from someone who was engaged you need to sit down and have a talk with her becaz that what happen to me we drifted apart while in engaged

What Guys Said 2

• I thought "Fiancée" was a big enough hint. I think at this point its merely trust. Say I love you, and let her say it back. Small stuff. Don't go looking for reason why she shouldn't love your or anything, just let life play out and continue to love her.

• Um... you said... "will you marry me (spend the rest of your life with me)" and she said yes? So... gonna go out on a limb here and say that she loves you.