How will you propose your marriage? How do you want your marriage to be proposed?

How will you propose your marriage/ how do you want your marriage to be proposed?

Most Helpful Girl

• I proposed for 3 months, kept on asking me to marry him. Then finally he took 2 hours to try to convince me how it would be when we marry. I asked him 100 questions to make sure he was sincere and make sure he was marrying me for all the right reasons. then I said "yes, I'll marry you some day" and that some day was like... in 3 months. hahaha... that is exactly how he proposed and how I said yes.

• what are the right reasons for you? Tell us some of your 100 questions.

• are very rich or is he very poor, bc, usually, it's the guy who fears golddiggers, not the woman... ...

• if the guy or the girl has cold feet, both have the right to ask these questions. if the other person does not answer correctly then there is reason to not get married. that is all I am saying, and this theory I think works well with me. Anyways good luck with your life.

What Girls Said 3

• I don't care.

As long as he is sincere and I can tell that he really loves me

• I'm a romantic. So I want the down on one knee tradition and I want him to spill his guts out to me and tell me all his reasons why he loves me

• I don`t want to get married unless I really like the guy, but me I want to be proposed to on a beach or some romantic setting or another

• a beach would be cool

• or hawaii :)

• yeah when you propose, propose to your girl in hawaii :)) its a great place

What Guys Said 1

• I'm not a man of huge gestures. I'll just tell the girls that I can't see a future without her, that I want a family with her, and I hope she thinks I'm good enough. The whole thing while on one knee and sobbing like a wee girl, of course ;)