Do you want to marry, really ?

Are you planing to marry because you want to avoid shame or ... you are really wanting to get married? for real? honesty please..

• I don't want to marry but want to have boy friends if I have a good job or money
  • I want to marry a man of my dream and stay with him forever and ever for real.
are you really really able to sacrifice yourself that much for a man?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm neutral about marriage. My goal in life is to follow my dreams of traveling the world, being a vet, and living nice. I'm not worried about marriage and I don't want kids. If I do get married, then it's whatever.

What Girls Said 17

• The reason I want to get married is for true love and that if I ever had children with that person that they could be raised in a real family, not a broken one.

• i want to marry and have a family, I want to be able to share my life nd happiness with the people I love, not alone.

• my dream is answer B!

• replying to the update.. I've never seen it like a sacrifice.. especially as sacrifice suggests something negative on my part. I really want to get married.. and its not about a big white wedding (that would actually be a nightmare to me lol) but about what marriage stands for. I do have a man in my life, we've been together a while and if he asked I wouldn't hesistate to say yes lol

• Yes I want to marry sometime in my life.

• There is no shame in not marrying. I want to get married though.

• replying to the update: I don't see marriage as a sacrificing yourself for a man...marriage is about love and unity. You can still live your life, you are living it with your loved one.

• Yes I want to get married. I just love the whole idea of it.

• I want marriage! I just want to marry someone who respects me as an equal. I do not plan on ever beinga housewife

• I like the idea of marriage. Although, I sometimes don't see why it's necessary. But, I likew the idea of bonding two people together. I don't know. Good question.

• Of course. Almost all girls want that fairy tale wedding and husband who sweeps her off her feet.

• yes. I want to get marry someday. and yeah, I would be able to sacrifice myself a lot for a man.

• I want to marry, I just don't wan't to settle and start looking like a pig after marriage. I'd like to stay attractive for my future husband

• If you love someone, being with them isn't a sacrifice.

• getting married doesn't mean you have to sacrifice anything...

i voted b

• i haven't really thought about it. I'm only 21 and want to get uni out of the way and get a job 1st.

• B, because if I'm in love with someone why waste time not being togeter

• Option b no doubt about that

• I have been with my man for almost 5 years. We are happy and would like to get married but we are not in a big rush. No shame in not being married. But we do introduce each other as husband and wife.

• what about 10 years or 20 years after? do you ...really love or just for release and see what cums next?

• Actually sweetie I just found out that manipulative son of a bitch played me for the past 5 years... So its whatever. Glad I didn't get married to him when he wanted to.

What Guys Said 5

• Agreed with Eddy, but change man to woman and I'm set. And yes, I'm able to sacrifice for that. But in all honesty... when its love, I don't think its a matter of sacrifice as it is a matter of wanting to give yourself to the other person in general. Just because.

• I dunno, I don't care about "marriage" that much, but I'd be fine with it cause I really do love who I go out with and would be fine with staying with them for life. If they want to make it "official" well as long as it makes them happy I'm fine with it.

• Actually I never met the man of my dreams but I met the girl who resembled my dreams.

:P

• I never EVER want to get married or have kids, either one of those I feel would RUIN my life! I am even thinking about a vasectomy haha