Hulu addiction. What are your favorite Hulu shows?

Step 1: admit your addiction. I love hulu. I watch the office, the simpsons, family guy, american dad, house, modern family. All of it. Are you as addicted to hulu as I am?

0|0
11|6

Most Helpful Girl

• I watch pretty much all my t.v. shows on hulu now. Like, Lie to Me, Grey's Anatomy, House, Pretty Little Liars, Modern Family & Desperate Housewives. I think I am pretty addicted because I know without it I wouldn't have time to watch all my shows during their regular time.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• I like it, but the ads annoy me, haha. Right now I'm watching Exit Through the Gift Shop on Hulu. :D

0|1
    0|0
  • desperate housewives

greys anatomy

family guy

american dad

the simpsons

0|0
    0|0
  • I watch the office and grey's anatomy on Hulu. I used to watch a lot more shows on Hulu, but ever since I've moved out of the dorms I've been much better about watching shows on TV.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes I am

0|0
    0|0
  • Married with children, and the new paris hilton show.

0|0
    0|0
  • Naruto Shippuden

0|1
    0|0
  • What is a hulu show?

0|0
    0|0
  • family guy... stewie is the best.:)

0|0
    0|0
  • too many to list.

i love hulu cause I'm always missing the shows I want to see, but I can watch them the next day

0|0
    0|0
  • I watch Grey's and Chuck on Hulu. :)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• I've never been to the site. But I don't watch much TV at all. Only time I ever turn on the television is to watch Supernatural on Friday nights and standup comedy specials.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hulu is nice, and always gives good quality. But they have so many advertisements its annoying. The worst part of the advertisements is that they are usually a minute long instead of 15-30 seconds long.

0|0
    0|0
  • real housewives..lol

moderb family

rules of engagement

a lottt

0|0
    0|0
  • Chuck, The Mentalist, NCIS, TSCC.

i don't have time for all that, but that's what I watch.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like hulu. mostly I watch "Archer". I wish they had "Big Bang Theory".

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't Go Breakin' My Heart

0|0
    0|0