What makes a woman marriage material?

What are the most crucial things/characteristics guys look for in a woman when thinking of settling down?

1|0
0|6

Most Helpful Guy

• She better not be some gold digging hoe.

2|0
    0|0
    • Lol yes of course & if you have $ or some properties you better make her sign a prenup lol

• Show All
    • I never called you anything. you just went off on a tangent.

• I believe you misinterpreted me, I wasn't bothered by your answer; on the contrary I was agreeing with you in that there shouldn't be a reason why a confident women wouldn't want to sign a prenup :)

What Guys Said 5

• A girl that worries, to me it's an underrated feature that men ignore. When it comes to girls a female that worries cares about your safety, can be an appropriate mother figure.

It's an important feature to me

1|0
    0|0
    • Very tru because believe it or & specially with nowadays generation all women are NOT mother material or even caring.

• Red Hair, Green Eyes, and lots of tattoos! Haha :)

I won't be much help, I'm getting married in 3 weeks. So I'll be biased in my description.

0|0
    2|0
  • I girl that brings me a beer AND opens it for me

1|0
    1|0
    • hahahahaha doesn't seem like a big deal 2 me. I've never had a problem bring any guy (close firend or guy that I"ve dated) beer & openening it 4 him lol. But then again I've been round guys all my life but I guess so women are stupid & picky like that lol

• watch millionaire matchmaker.. that patti chick will nail it for you

0|0
    0|0
  • Virgin, caring, reasonable, stable, know who she is and what she wants.

1|0
    0|0
    • I didn't know some guys still wanted 2 marry virgins lol, but good 4 you :) & I hope you find 1

• I already have, thanks for kind wishes.

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.