Boyfriend would never marry me?

My boyfriend and I have been dating for 3 years. He tells he doesn't believe in marriage...yet he has told me he would have married his last two ex girlfriends (obviously they didn't work out). Then he tells me that if a man can't find what he's wanting out of a relationship he'll look elsewhere. Moments later he tells me he's happy with me. Also, he has never told me he loves me. I know from his past relationship (ya know, the girl who he'd marry) that he didn't say "I love you" either. So what is it with him? Does he just not care about me? Does he not see me in his future?

30

Most Helpful Girl

• 3 years and he's never said he loves you?

time to leave...

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• It all sounds like he has commit issues. Maybe there isn't something he's telling you that's making him feel like that. And by him saying "if a man can't find what he's wanting out of a relationship he'll look elsewhere" sounds like he's hinting at something.

• Sounds like he has commitment issues. Are y'all active?(you know "active")

• i asked because most men/guys with commitment issues will stay for the sex because there's no need to buy the cow if you're getting the milk for free...think about it.