I used to date this girl and was well in love with her, we were engaged. I used to get jealous not to bad though but I've been actively trying to work on it. There were two instances in the past that I saw her with other guys. The first was when we were together and she lied about being alone one night then I looked at her cell phone and there was a message to her girl friend that she was "giddy" about seeing another guy. I could not breath when I read that message. Then there was another time we had just broken up and a week later she was in a relationship with another guy. Saw that pic and I couldn't eat and sleep for days. Just the other day I saw rather telling photos of her with another guy. and all I felt was a sense of HUH interesing that was it. so am I over her or am I growing in my jealous issue.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think jealousy is normal especially if it wasnt long after the break-up. Not gonna lie to you bro. if you were engaged and broke it off and a week later she was in another relationship she's not someone you need anyways. Congrats on getting over her. Find someone else and don't look back now.

• Let me clarify, we postponed the engagment, then really went back to dating for 6 months didn't call ourselves engaged, so we were dating then broke up six months later then she was him - A minute ago

What Girls Said 1

• if you are not, you should work on getting over her. First of all, find somebody who can really appreciate you and second of all, you need to go for counseling to find out the roots of your jelousy for the sake of your future relationship.

• Let me clarify, we postponed the engagment, then really went back to dating for 6 months didn't call ourselves engaged, so we were dating then broke up six months later then she was him

What Guys Said 3

• If you have to ask, you're not.

• a little maybe.

• no