Are you thinking about your ex today?

Valentine day sucks...

Most Helpful Girl

• Why think about your ex when you can make today about you. You love yourself why not spoil yourself with shopping, buy yourself chocolates and flowers 'why not'.

What Guys Said 4

• hey...never been in any relationship. But I used to wish many people on Valentine's day. Specially all friends in girls and even my sis. It's about love. So have fun. If you don't have anyone to wish. Wish me.

Happy Valentine's day dear.

lol

take care

• I am cause I had planned the most beautiful thing tonight for my ex cause I was going to propose to her sadly she left me a month ago and although I admit I miss her a lot today its not as bad as I thought it was going to be when today came.

• I am now... but only because of seeing this question more than once.

• really? lol...I only post this question once..lol...wow

• Well I am now. :(

What Girls Said 2

• No, there is no point in dwelling in the past, it was a mutual parting and one which I do not regret in the slightest.

• Yeah I am. But I see it this way: He ended it, he's doing it allright. so I'm trying as much as possible to not let it get to me on this day and from now on. His loss for being such immature grown man.