Guys, Doesn't it suck that you have to be a gentleman?

Doesn't it suck that if you want to be a gentlemen, you have to pay for dinner, hold the doors and buy flowers? And its the guy that has to propose and so on... It must irritate you a little right?

Most Helpful Guy

• I like taking a girl out. I think once we start dating though it's nice if the girl pays for things here and there. Let's face it, most of us will run out of money at some point. What really PISSES ME OFF is when girls think they're entitled to free drinks and stuff just because they have t*ts. I met a friend of a friend and the first words out of her mouth were "buy me a drink." I replied "buy your own damn drink." Hint: If you ever see one of those, you're NOT GETTING ANYWHERE! Put your money in your pocket and save it for someone who likes you.

What Guys Said 8

• not really. there are many culture that the girl makes the offer and the guy excepts. I a bit old fattioned and am a bit put off if a girl tries to ask me out, not because I think women should wait on the man I just don't like it. now if only I could find the damn spine, I left it somewhere around here.

• Actually I don't mind it at all. I wouldn't do it if I did.

• It irritates me more that if I am a gentleman the girl stops calling, but when I get annoyed and begin to ignore her she all of a sudden can't get enough of me.

• I don't mind at all. All of those things are great ways for me to pursue her, to get to know her and find out how to make her smile in just the right way.

• yes.

• yeah, that's why I never do any of those things and just f*** girls

• Not really.

Too bad chivalry is a dying trend.

• I'd mind less if I got something out of it. But all I ever get is being dismissed and hated.

What Girls Said 2

• um you don't have to buy flowers, my boyfriend is a perfect gentleman and never buys me flowers...i think its a waste. you buy them, have them for a few days at most then they die.

• This just started a new string of woman-hating comments from the bitter men on this site lol

• i don't see them. maybe you mean this will start a.

• I do believe you said "yes" to the "does it suck" question lol