What does my boyfriend mean? When he says...

ok, so me and my boyfriend were just talking and I made a comment about when I move out of my moms house and he asked what sort of house I wanted, and then he said what sort of house he wanted and then was like "hmm.wat if were still together? I mean, I think we'll last right?" god, I am so totally in love with him, and he is so good to me.help please? All my friends keep telling me that if any couple wpuld stay together forever its us, because weve been together for a year now and everything.i love him as a person, and I love the person I've become with him.what do you think? too good to be true?

Most Helpful Girl

• All I want to say is I know how it feels to be in that sort of relationship. You and I are both young and I thought it would last forever and you probably won't appreciate my advice because you love him more than anything and you don't want to hear that it might end, but keep in mind that your young and that it might not last forever. When I was in your type of relationship I didn't want to think that we would end but out of nowhere he left me.and I know you don't think he will and I know he says he will stay with you. I can tell that the two of you are very happy together and I hope that you last, I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see a teen relationship work. Right now he would probably love to be with you for the rest of his life, but his feelings might change and so might yours.trust me I've been in the same thing. You love him but keep in mind that your heart can be broken in the end. My boyfriend and I also talked about moving in together but he left me and hnurt me and lied to me.and I know you don't think he'll ever do that to you, but he might.Your probably his first love and that's a great thing to be in someones life. Good luck.

What Guys Said 2

• ive done this before to my girl.

it a simple question to see what our partner thinks and

feel about our relationship in the future. it was a simple

question I asked to find out if she though we'd last long.

maybe your boyfriend ask for a different reason but this

is my reason for asking that question.

WOW! what are the odds of me and your man

asking the same question? I wonder if she reacted as you did?

• Wait, but do you see yourself with her in a year? five? ten? I know he loves me, but does he LOVE me?

• Yeah. I do. and it is possibile, but you have to remember nothing in this world is guaranteed.

• i think he was nervous about talking about moving in with you, as if he thought he was going to freak you out, so he pulled back.how did you react to it?

• How did I react? well I obviously said that I did not plan on breaking up with him and that I agreed we could last. why would he be nervous about talking about anything with me?

What Girls Said 4

• i read all the answers to this question before I decided to respond. everyone's opinion seems overwhelmingly negative. this is probably for good reason. most relationships that start at a very young age don't last. however, I wanted to provide a little bit of hope. I met my boyfriend when I was 14 and he was 17. it's been five years, we live together, and he just proposed! I never realized how atypical our relationship really was until I started college. my advice to you would be to look forward to being with him for a long time instead of worrying that it won't last. if you keep a positive outlook, it will be more likely that you'll stay happier in your relationship. and good luck!

• You're very young. Not like it's impossible, but I think odds are against you. Most young relationships don't last. Sorry, but that's just how it goes. The fact is that 17 year-olds aren't so great at predicting what they will want when they are 21. Or 30. And so it's a tough thing for that to work.

• well, you'll have a lot of responsibilities if you have your own place

like the bills & stuff.

so he's probably just worried about that.

Im sure its not about you & him living together because you guys have been together for a year=]

wish you guys lastt foreverr=]

• ugh yes becuase first I've nown guys longer an it didn't work out it says ur inder 18 as am I but I have found somone I love he doesn't see me like that so how could you be movin in with somone. aready?