Your head or your heart, which one should you follow?

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't be like me.I'm stupid, I follow my heart instead of my head. For me it is one-sided love but I still don't listen to my head. The result of it.you would feel good but just temporary and once reality kick in.it sucks. Just use your head and find happiness with the guy that really want you.

What Guys Said 3

• Usually, the heart tells a person what to do, then the brain kicks in with all the logic. I believe you need both. Just to think: "You love someone who's family is not willing to accept you. Heart will tell you to pursue the love you have for him, but logic understands that it will be a bumpy ride and even after the marriage, it won't be smooth. So what now?" Good luck!

• I think "head or heart" is an oversimplification, and an unrealistic "all or nothing" mentality.

But in general, I say base your decisions on facts, not emotions. Emotions change every day (sometimes every minute), and facts give you something specific to hold on to.

• If your heart tells you to do one thing, and your head tells you to do another, then follow your HEAD. Sure emtions are good, but they get you in trouble. Girls will follow their heart a lot more, and that's why they get in trouble. Girls think they "love" a guy and will stay with him even though he beats her or treats her like crap. Whenever your heart and head tell you different things, ALWAYS FOLLOW YOUR HEAD!

What Girls Said 4

• Depends on the situation. Both are very strong but I'm pretty good at being logical.

• My heart screams louder. You should follow your head. Always.

My heart constantly tells me to do things, and they always lead me to heartache. ALWAYS.

You know why? Because it's the wrong decision to do at the time, and I should have waited and thought it out.

Always separate your heart and mind. Learn how to do it now before its too late.

• heart!

• Your heart. Always go with what your heart tells you.