How would you feel if a female proposed to you??

I'm just curious, Because it seems like more women are doing it and Amy proposed to Ricky on the secret life.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd feel uncomfortable with that. I'd much rather be the one that proposed.

• yeah, ide rather someone propose to me. I mean... I don't have anything against women proposing to men but I want that man to propose to me,cuz that's the way it's been.

What Guys Said 2

• I'd be very surprised since I'm not dating anyone right now.

• I would feel like I wear the paper-bag in the relationship (not good)

What Girls Said 1

• Amy is a fictional character, Ricky is a fictional character, the Secret Life is a TV show.

Women proposing to men may seem "empowering," but the truth is: We are different from men, and proposing is the man's job. If a guy is taking to long to propose, leave him or deal with it. Don't propose to him, let him have that honor. Let men be men. Women who are proposing to men are just impatient women who don't realize their place in the relationship. It's the man's job to propose. If he want's to marry you, he'll ask. If he doesn't have the balls to propose, then I would recommend leaving him, because he's a coward.

I don't care if that sound's old fashioned, it's my opinion.

• I kno I feel the same way. I'de rather get prposed to. I don't have anything against the women who want to propose to there men but ill leave it to the man to propose