Which of the following scares you the most about marriage?
If you have something radically different, please share.
- The general uncertainty about choosing the right person33% (10)30% (3)32% (13)Vote
- The routine (family commitments and loss of personal space / freedom)7% (2)10% (1)8% (3)Vote
- The high rate of divorce / what if it just doesn’t work out23% (7)40% (4)28% (11)Vote
- Whether or not my partner will remain faithful23% (7)10% (1)20% (8)Vote
- I don’t believe in marriage / marriage is outdated14% (4)10% (1)12% (5)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
Loss of independence. I fear marrying a man, starting a family and then my life is all about the kids, him and the house instead of being able to do what I wanna do. Also the fear of him remaining faithful is probably the biggest reason. I don't want to waste my life with someone only to find out they were untrue and couldn't be trusted.1