What do you personally think is the best size in carats IF money were no object? I mean what size would make you proud to show it off to your girlfriends (and try not to lie)? Is it really the bigger the better, or is there a limit? If you were given a ring with an obnoxiously large diamond would you feel a little too showy or too gaudy or would you flaunt it? Is there a minimum size?
I heard about the 3 month salary "rule" but I'm really interested in SIZE (dollar amount is never a good indication of size).
- It doesn't matter to me.33% (7)75% (3)40% (10)Vote
- At least around 1 carat.33% (7)25% (1)32% (8)Vote
- At least around 2 carats.14% (3)0% (0)12% (3)Vote
- At least around 3 carats.5% (1)0% (0)4% (1)Vote
- The bigger the better.15% (3)0% (0)12% (3)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
I had to look up the sizes just now...lol I never really gave it much thought until today. I say anything between 1 and 2 carats is fine. But you can't be too picky when a man is proposing I guess :p If I had a ridiculously large rock on my finger, I would feel a little too showy.4